What gun would you buy/What gun should I buy?

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not really into guns, but I have to recommend:-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn02le8e0nQ]YouTube - FutureWeapons[/ame]

and:-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfJg2L1i3sM]YouTube - Lego Machine Gun v3[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgiUSEpg8Xc]YouTube - ULTIMATE Lego Rubberband Gun[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GAUnuuBkW4]YouTube - DISINTEGRATOR: The Movie (rubber band gun)[/ame]

Tom

Reaction score
Visit site
I reckon the FN Scar 16 cos its pretty awesome, interchangable and i believe you can get it for civilian purposes
OR
If its for long range accuracy i would go for the Accuracy International L96 A2 or otherwise referred to as the arctic warfare.

If its a shotgun you're going for its gotta be a browning 525 O/U which i think has now been superceeded by the 625. Although i might be tempted to go for a Benelli Super 90 because they look so awesome but its not as a good a gun by a long stretch.

If its a pistol why not try the Browning Hi-Power? Its got a great history to it and its a pretty good looking gun, damn accurate too.

CravenMoorhead

Reaction score
Visit site
Get a revolver over an automatic due to absolute reliability issue.

A .357 magnium also chambers .38 so I'd go with a 2 inch .357 and I believe S&W makes a titanium model so its light and durable.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
the ultimate lego rubber band gun is by far the best thing ever...
You bet your ass it is! It's that I remembered (and the automatic shotgun), but when searching on youtube I found the other lego/rubber band guns too.

There's also a nerf gun put into a halo pistol-type shape with a chainsaw thing on it out there somewhere. But I couldn't find it. :(

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I reckon the FN Scar 16 cos its pretty awesome, interchangable and i believe you can get it for civilian purposes
OR
If its for long range accuracy i would go for the Accuracy International L96 A2 or otherwise referred to as the arctic warfare.

If its a shotgun you're going for its gotta be a browning 525 O/U which i think has now been superceeded by the 625. Although i might be tempted to go for a Benelli Super 90 because they look so awesome but its not as a good a gun by a long stretch.

If its a pistol why not try the Browning Hi-Power? Its got a great history to it and its a pretty good looking gun, damn accurate too.

FN is a bit pricey for an AR, I think that I would buy a Styer AUG for that much money...

I hadn't really thought about the Accuracy International, but I love the look of it. I am going to do some research on it and see if I can find one around here...

For some reason I have never really been a fan of Browning guns except for the WWII stuff. But I'll see if I can find any Hi-Power's to handle at the gun show this weekend. :)

Ben

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a FN FiveSeven as well, and I agree it is unique, and very cool. It is very nice to shoot. Only about half the recoil as a 9mm and about half the weight. Very nice for the Ladies to shoot.

I don't have an XD. I haven't made up my mind about them, they feel just a little odd in my hand.

Ben

The new ^m line is more comfy. Is that the one you've shot?

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well,
I was unable to find a gun at the gun show last weekend. Nothing really all that great. Also, I am trying to sell/trade my SAR-1 and couldn't find anyone that wanted it that bad...

Ben

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I can personally vouche for the xd45 5"! LOVE IT! Absolutely no problems even using cheap CHEAP ammo, shoots roughly 2-2 1/2 inches at 25 yards when I can control myself, and not run N gun... The xdm is also a pretty sweet little piece. Only got to feel one, but no go boom. I love my xd, and they are really fun, BUT if you're used to glocks it'll take some getting used to because of the different grip angle. I've never liked glock too much, so maybe it's just a personal thing.

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
If you like collecting military style guns this is the one I would buy. I have 2 of them and love shooting them. It Is and M1 GARAND .30 caliber.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
If you want top of the line here it is:
SIG SAUER P220 ELITE. I have it and its the best gun I have ever shot. Very accurate and super reliable.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
My arm pit is all sorefrom skeet shooting on Sunday, definitely going again this week. I'm rusty, but so was the trap.

Guns I recommend for range fun:

Rifle: Ruger 10-22 with a drum magazine. Unbelievable amount of accessories for this gun, and ammo is practically free.

Handgun: S&W 686 revolver, 4" barrel, .357 magnum. My favorite of my collection. Perfect balance, perfect reliability, dead on accurate, and .38's are fairly cheap to shoot. I love it.

Shotgun: Eh, not my specialty but Mossberg's are reliable, cheap, good aftermarket, and all I've ever used.

Assault weapon: Definitely an AK or RPK, 7.62. Hands down. As your first one though, after that get whatever you like.