Two Brother Black Series???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have never liked the look of the Two Brothers Carbon cans...the pattern is a bit too wacky for my liking...

As for a difference, maybe a darker carbon finish, and i think the old ones had grey end caps, rather than black, like on the cans in the link...which looks infinitely better, by the way...

makes me feel good about having my Two Brothers end caps, powdercoated black...looks much better, than the dull grey.

:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They changed there badge a little and also the rivet bands at the ends don't go all the way around. I also prefer the alloy over the CF. I might actually go to Two Brothers tomorrow.

dbz_fz

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not a fan of their carbon fiber either and almost got a set of them. But I stuck with my original plan and ordered a set of the titanium on Friday. Just waiting for them to come in.

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the "regular" Two Bros CF. The black edition, means they're just that, black. The ring that the tip attaches to is black instead of gold, the torx screws, straps, and everything else is black, instead of gold or plain steel finish. Not worth the extra cash IMO. You could do the same with some high temp paint. lol

clockworkjon

SUCKERS!
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Original CF Two Bros pipes, and I didn't like the pattern at first, but it grew on me. I like that it looks different than a plain old carbon weave, and therefore less likely to be mistaken for any of the fake carbon fiber bits out there. That said, the black pipes are quite sexy!

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy crap! After seeing these: Two Brothers Racing :: Elite Series Exhaust Line I don't care how ugly the CF weave is, this is just criminal!

And the slogan at the bottom of the page: “Prove you’re the high-roller of your group and put your money where your exhaust is.” is just sad sad sad!

HAHA, yeah those are nasty! Looks like someone took a blow torch to a steel can in an effort to give it at a burnt titanium look, and had a seizure in the middle of it.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the black it looks sweet but for the money sorry not for me. :(
I'm still on the fence as to which I want to get for upgrade this winter.
I can't hardly wait! :cheer: Probably in November or December.

economarte

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not a fan of their carbon fiber either and almost got a set of them. But I stuck with my original plan and ordered a set of the titanium on Friday. Just waiting for them to come in.

I am between the titanium and the carbon,
dont know yet,
Titanium looks nice also :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am between the titanium and the carbon,
dont know yet,
Titanium looks nice also :)

Their titanium has a new finish that I believe is much better that the old finish. Loooks like it would reject fingerprint better. You would have to compare the old finish with the new to see what I mean but yeah, the Titanium blacks have to be the ones...