TITANIUM LEO's 4 sale

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
i have the titanium leo vince slip-ons and cat eliminator pipe for sale. they only have about 520 miles on them. i have only had them on for no more than a month. they retail about $700 brand new.
THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE PM ME IF INTERESTED. IM OFFERING THEM FOR $480 SHIPPED. feel free to offer.

edit: now down to $450 including shipping. you will not be disappointed very nice sound coming from these pipes trying to offer it to you guys before i put it on ebay.

Last edited:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow penguin biker I would of bought em from you had I known earlier. I was in the market for new pipes. question: Why are you selling them? What are you getting in their place?

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
o dont get me wrong the sound in INCREDIBLE! no joke its louder than two bros and way nicer. as to why im getting rid of them, heres the shocker:
IM SELLING MY FZ6! and the guy says he doesnt want the pipes so off they go. im just gonna buy a new exhaust for my new bike.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
o dont get me wrong the sound in INCREDIBLE! no joke its louder than two bros and way nicer. as to why im getting rid of them, heres the shocker:
IM SELLING MY FZ6! and the guy says he doesnt want the pipes so off they go. im just gonna buy a new exhaust for my new bike.

Guess you did need to keep the cover, eh? ;) Of course we all want to know.... What are you getting for a new bike??? :D

Iand

Reaction score
Visit site
i'll have them if you would post them to the UK?
they cost a fortune over here!!!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With so many takers you need to get an auction going lol.
PS I will have them to if you will ship to the UK?

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry for the late replies guys. as for my new bike, its either an 07 Zx6R with 0 miles or that sexy 08 daytona that you see on my avatar. alright i tried to upload some crappy ones and it said invalid something. im going to school now but i will get some updated good pics in a few hours for sure. sorry

Last edited:

MrTurner

Reaction score
Visit site
No - I'll have them if they are coming to the UK!! I've been wanting some of these for ages, and don't want to have to buy the cheaper alumninium ones..

MrTurner

Reaction score
Visit site
Aluminium - Cheapest is £269+delivery, prob get them for £280inc. Maybe less. I paid £360 for carbon delivered, had to sell my spare set of car wheels to fund the purchase! It might be worth sending me a PM if you need more details, to avoid hi-jacking this thread..