LeoVince LV One EVO II Slip-On Exhaust Yamaha FZ6 2007-2010

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

Model: LV ONE EVO II SS[/B]

These were on my bike for about 20, 000 KM, but I had them taken off and replaced with the stock exhaust because I was tired of their rumble when touring and/or during long rides. I wanted a quieter exhaust. That said, the LeoVince sounds great.

NOTE: These were installed and taken off by local motorcycle shops. All of the installation parts should be included, but that said, I cannot guarantee it because I didn’t install them or take them off personally, so I wouldn't know if a nut or bolt is missing, for example.

$500 CAD or $400US, plus shipping.

Details:

• Leo Vince LV-One EVO II Slip-On Exhaust Yamaha FZ6
  • LeoVince renewed the SBK range with the line of LV One fully approved EVO II silencers.
  • Style, materials and operating life have been studied and developed by the LeoVince technicians, maintaining the concept of performance in compliance with the relevant laws as for the previous series, and extracting the technical solutions in order to realize a new line of products with a new style.
  • Fully tested internals are coupled with a completely new outer, and with an attractive quality/price relationship.
  • The silencer is constructed completely in TIG welded AIS! 304 stainless steel and is oval shaped, with flat upper and lower zones.
  • Externally it is finished with a special sand-blasting treatment which gives it a “Titanium Look”, with a fighting spirit and elegance. An alternative version is available with carbon fiber casing.
  • The new tailpipe is in a high performance Technopolymer: light-weight and with high resistance against mechanical and thermal stress.
  • Aesthetically it presents a very sporting opaque black surface.
  • The tailpipe is supplied in versions for vertical terminal (engine side) or horizontal terminal (under seat) assembly.
  • Also the front silencer inlet is new: it no longer has the previous conformation with a straight cut, it now has a tapered development, which is more aerodynamic and sporting.
  • The silencer fastening strap is completely in carbon, as on the LeoVince SBK top of the range products.
  • Pipe and fittings are in stainless steel AISI 304 with TIG welding where necessary.
  • The geometrical development of the pipework and silencer is specific for each engine model, aimed to enhance the torque and maximum power, meeting the required parameters set by EU standards (97/24/EC of 17 June 1997).

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

The_Skyo

Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder if this will fit my 2006. Some exhausts do a wide range, and some split 06 from 07.. I wonder what the differences are.
Does it also come with the bolts and the spring clips?

Model: LV ONE EVO II SS

These were on my bike for about 20, 000 KM, but I had them taken off and replaced with the stock exhaust because I was tired of their rumble when touring and/or during long rides. I wanted a quieter exhaust. That said, the LeoVince sounds great.

NOTE: These were installed and taken off by local motorcycle shops. All of the installation parts should be included, but that said, I cannot guarantee it because I didn’t install them or take them off personally, so I wouldn't know if a nut or bolt is missing, for example.

[[/LIST]

upshiftoverdrive

Reaction score
Visit site
The only thing that was different from the S1 to S2 was the cat and headers. So as long as you don't try to put an S2 Cat/headers on your S1 it should be fine, slip ons are universal between the years. I have a scorpion system on my S2 that was made for a S1.

The_Skyo

Reaction score
Visit site
The only thing that was different from the S1 to S2 was the cat and headers. So as long as you don't try to put an S2 Cat/headers on your S1 it should be fine, slip ons are universal between the years. I have a scorpion system on my S2 that was made for a S1.

Ah, thanks
So the de-cat pipe would potentially not fit?

upshiftoverdrive

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I heard on the S2 they made the catalytic converter larger and added a few cats in the headers. So I believe the cat delete would be longer than your S1 would accept.

dbekoscke

Reaction score
Visit site
Model: LV ONE EVO II SS

Details:

• Leo Vince LV-One EVO II Slip-On Exhaust Yamaha FZ6
  • LeoVince renewed the SBK range with the line of LV One fully approved EVO II silencers.
  • Style, materials and operating life have been studied and developed by the LeoVince technicians, maintaining the concept of performance in compliance with the relevant laws as for the previous series, and extracting the technical solutions in order to realize a new line of products with a new style.
  • Fully tested internals are coupled with a completely new outer, and with an attractive quality/price relationship.
  • The silencer is constructed completely in TIG welded AIS! 304 stainless steel and is oval shaped, with flat upper and lower zones.
  • Externally it is finished with a special sand-blasting treatment which gives it a “Titanium Look”, with a fighting spirit and elegance. An alternative version is available with carbon fiber casing.
  • The new tailpipe is in a high performance Technopolymer: light-weight and with high resistance against mechanical and thermal stress.
  • Aesthetically it presents a very sporting opaque black surface.
  • The tailpipe is supplied in versions for vertical terminal (engine side) or horizontal terminal (under seat) assembly.
  • Also the front silencer inlet is new: it no longer has the previous conformation with a straight cut, it now has a tapered development, which is more aerodynamic and sporting.
  • The silencer fastening strap is completely in carbon, as on the LeoVince SBK top of the range products.
  • Pipe and fittings are in stainless steel AISI 304 with TIG welding where necessary.
  • The geometrical development of the pipework and silencer is specific for each engine model, aimed to enhance the torque and maximum power, meeting the required parameters set by EU standards (97/24/EC of 17 June 1997).

If the de-cat pipe is installed, does that require a tune up for fuel/air ratio?

The_Skyo

Reaction score
Visit site
So, turns out the OP lives less than 20 minutes from me. I grabbed the exhaust tonight but I see a few problems fitting it on an S1..
It uses springs to attach the T pipe to the de-cat pipe, but I have read that the de-cat pipe won't fit...
I also read that the stock pipe is a different diameter so the T pipe won't even fit over the stock cat.

I haven't taken my bike apart to test this, but the short of it is.. it looks like I need to keep searching and sell these.
I wish I found this thread before buying : http://www.600riders.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-50585.html

PM me if you want them

upshiftoverdrive

Reaction score
Visit site
So the diameter on the S2 Y-pipe is too small for your S1 cat pipe?

That makes sense. I have a S1 Scorpion Oval Carbon Exhaust on my S2, and the connection between the Y-pipe and cat pipe was way too loose. I broke half a dozen clamps trying to clamp it down tight enough to not leak. I ended up getting a mechanic to widen the end of the cat pipe to make a tighter seal to the S1 Y-pipe. I have been told that there is no difference in diameter between the S1 and S2 cat pipe, but now I am thinking otherwise based on your findings...