The Riding Game!

Dang it, this is the same challenge on the Fz1 site. I would have to ride to Schuyler county in Illinois or Schuyler County in New York. I'm gonna pout until someone gets this.

Next challenge: your bike next to a sign with either your real name or your user name on it :)

so my surname is Flint

hence

Flints cleaning supplies in fitzroy on my ride home from work

it's stinking hot here about 7 days straight over 30 c ......
so next challenge:
your bike in front of a big digital temperature sign in C or F

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

View attachment 46699

Last edited:
blizzard warning here in colorado and this guy is complaining that it felt like 40... anything over 30 is a riding day for me.. cant wait for summer.. and yes.. i am bitter..

Finally saw a sign with a digital temp on it. Sad to point out that it was 50 degrees at 1:00 am. I love AZ, still felt like about 40 on the bike though.

View attachment 46782View attachment 46783

Next Challenge: Your bike in front of your favorite diner (and tell us what you got to eat)

ahhh COOL,

oh I am so sorry for that, but good get

Next Challenge: Your bike in front of your favorite diner (and tell us what you got to eat)

blizzard warning here in colorado and this guy is complaining that it felt like 40... anything over 30 is a riding day for me.. cant wait for summer.. and yes.. i am bitter..

Ohhh I was not complaining, I was just trying to make everybody feel better that it was still on the cooler side of things. I'm like you and don't consider it cold till it gets down in the 30s.

dinerg.jpg

No time to eat.. had to get back home (stupid work!)

Next challenge: your bike with a billboard featuring a motorcycle.

No hits, eh?

Let's make it easier:

Next challenge: your bike with any billboard in the picture

Lol I feel ya being in ks. It was 18 the other morning when I went to leave for work. Even had ice on my seat. Still rode. As long as the roads are safe Round town I'll ride. Minimum 40 for anything over an hour

View attachment 47262

so it's hard to find piles of tyres. I think they get sent for recycling pretty quick these days....hence such a small pile, but if its ok then......
.....your bike at the circus or near a poster or statue of a circus animal

View attachment 47262

so it's hard to find piles of tyres. I think they get sent for recycling pretty quick these days....hence such a small pile, but if its ok then......
.....your bike at the circus or near a poster or statue of a circus animal

That is ok with me!!! As "spring" rolls in (for the northern hemisphere) a new riding season start for many riders and it is highly possible that bikes would start getting a new set of tires.

Next challenge: your bike at the circus or near a poster or statue of a circus animal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
yeah fair call

how about "your bike with a scenic lookout sign or the actual view in the background"

hope the weather over the weekend is good so we all get a chance to play
on your marks........

GO!

well I'm gonna sit this challenge out coz I'm not a burn out kinda guy but if that's what you set then as it says above|^^^^^|

Back