The Riding Game!

Damn I go on holiday for a while and nobody even posted in the riding game :(
I guess it's holiday season :don'tknow:.

Next challenge: Your bike with some sort of animal on the seat. Not the human kind!

here's my cat on my bike :thumbup:

IMG_0001.JPG

Next challenge your bike at a holiday location

It can be the beach, a national park, a holiday (amusement) park, a view point etc, use your imagination :thumbup:

Well you'll probably be back before someone posts on this thread lol :rof: .

As I said
Next challenge your bike at a holiday location

It can be the beach, a national park, a holiday (amusement) park, a view point etc, use your imagination :thumbup:

A lookout point, a holiday park a lake etc etc there must be something nearby someone.;)

^^^That does not look anything like Kansas! :D

Next challenge: your bike next to a state/province sign at the entrance to said state/province

Thats exactly what I was thinking ;)

Next challenge: your bike next to a state/province sign at the entrance to said state/province

Nope that would be good ole Alabama. As long as life/career lets me it'll be the next place I move to. Especially after meeting a cute girl riding a Gsxr while I was on the way back from the beach, haha!

Next Challenge: your bike next to a state/province sign at the entrance to said state/province.

Next challenge. Your bike in a field of any kind of crop (corn, beans, cotton, wheat, etc)

Got the perfect picture this morning! Got to work and was going to upload.. realized I didn't put the memory card in the camera.. which means cable is required.. which I do not have here at work :(

So.. for the next ~10 hours, the challenge is: Your bike in a field of any kind of crop (corn, beans, cotton, wheat, etc)

We took the dirt bikes out today and I remembered to snap this when we got back into town :D

Challenge: your bike next to a unique/funny mailbox

Got this on the way home tomorrow !!! :cheer: :cheer:

Challenge: your bike next to a unique/funny mailbox

Sorry, Dan, but after searching for one for 2 hours I found one too good not to post up!

qk8o.jpg

pyhb.jpg

Next challenge: Your bike near a classic / historic car.

Sorry, Dan, but after searching for one for 2 hours I found one too good not to post up!

qk8o.jpg

pyhb.jpg

AWESOME !!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Beats mine anyway mate , sadly I didnt finish work till after sundown anyways :(..... Might still get a pic of mine coz I think its cool hiw they have turned a gearbox into a letterbox LOL

Back