The Riding Game!

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
It doesn't have to be during a tragedy. Hell some cops are cool enough to throw the lights on randomly for a pic. If you aren't comfortable with the challenge then don't participate.

I totally agree, I'm a big fan of the riding game and actually got my neighbor to pull out his Police SUV for a picture one night and he was offering to throw on the lights, but last night was a sobering experience that it isn't all fun and games, and the Police sometimes have to pick up the pieces. I just thought it would have been disrespectful. I mean if you can find a cool cop go for it. But, I was tapping out for that one.

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I totally agree, I'm a big fan of the riding game and actually got my neighbor to pull out his Police SUV for a picture one night and he was offering to throw on the lights, but last night was a sobering experience that it isn't all fun and games, and the Police sometimes have to pick up the pieces. I just thought it would have been disrespectful. I mean if you can find a cool cop go for it. But, I was tapping out for that one.

That's fair I would have done the same in that situation

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL, I did pull over, there were some boxes in the road and I was going to go pick them up before someone was taken out on their bike and just happened to find this little spot where it makes my bike look like it's flying.

View attachment 46535

Next ChallengeYour bike in front of a funny street sign

for example: I saw a street sign the other day that said "Narrow Sidewalk" where 2 normal sized adults would fit just fine, but maybe narrow for some obese people. I was like WTF.

Last edited:

xXxSushanxXx

Reaction score
Visit site
563728_495718773812549_709648824_n.jpg

so i was scared i would get arrested for trespassing or something so i had to keep my distance.. so idk if this counts but that white sign says "yield to aircraft" i thought it was funny...

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
563728_495718773812549_709648824_n.jpg

so i was scared i would get arrested for trespassing or something so i had to keep my distance.. so idk if this counts but that white sign says "yield to aircraft" i thought it was funny...

That was great man, I love the "Remove before flight" key chain as well. Great pic. Now pick the next challenge.

xXxSushanxXx

Reaction score
Visit site
lol thxs wasnt sure that would count but ok let me think..... Ok so i want a pic of your bike under a tree.. like UNDER that tree, there needs to be like branches over the bike... DO IT!!!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
ok I'll try tomorrow, the bike is at home today I'm going to the pub tonight so....

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
gee right down to the car wheel rims and the chrome plate on the bikes exhaust
very complimentary-excellent work

hit us with the next challenge

go on.... you know you want to!

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
NEW CHALLENGE: a pic of your bike with a tattooed person (not yourself), not just any tattoo either, has to be a good amount of ink, like half sleeve or more.

Last edited:

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Well it's been almost 48 hours, so I'll give an easier challenge.

NEW CHALLENGE: a pic of your bike next to a short bus :BLAA:, any short bus will work (school, public transport, old folks home), cargo vans don't count(Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter), now get out there and ride................

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well it's been almost 48 hours, so I'll give an easier challenge.

NEW CHALLENGE: a pic of your bike next to a short bus :BLAA:, any short bus will work (school, public transport, old folks home), cargo vans don't count(Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter), now get out there and ride................

shortbusn.jpg

Next challenge: Your bike next to construction equipment/machinery

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats cheating....he has a school right across the street:BLAA:

It's true I do, but I promise this was nowhere near my house! I actually got a nice ride in, today! :thumbup:

Next challenge: Your bike next to construction equipment/machinery

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With all the rebuilding going on in the neighborhood, this one wasn't too hard :rolleyes:

Next challenge: your bike next to a sign with either your real name or your user name on it :)