The Riding Game!

oo...well maybe it will give u a chance to ride a couple hundred miles or however far away one is:thumbup:

Hmm, closest place would be Melbourne, about 800 Kms away, think I'll give that a miss...lol

Next Challenge: Your bike near a toll booth

Oops, forgot to put in the challenge when I posted before.

:rockon:

I had my route from work all planned out to hit up the fire department tonight but you beat me to it. Nice work!

I think most of the barbers I've seen around town have a painted barber candy cane poles on their windows, but I'll have to look harder to see if any have a real one.

Painted on the window is OK with me, unless Wavex or the rest of the riders object? (A real one would be a bonus, they probably are becoming rare.)

barber.jpg

Your bike on a bridge

a cel tower disguised as a tree..........

Next challenge: Your bike next to a cell tower. Bonus points if it is camouflaged to look like a tree

Last edited:
a cel tower disguised as a tree..........

Next challenge: Your bike next to a cell tower. Bonus points if it is camouflaged to look like a tree

:confused: Did you post a pic of a cell tower? It looks like it to me but then you posted the same challenge:confused:

That was just an example of a cell tower disguised as a tree. I only know of 1 around he and its in the middle of a parkway.

DOOHHH:spank::spank: I'm stupid I should have known that. there was no pic of a bike by it:spank:

Sorry for the confusion jrf......I was chatting with Beth, and she'd not seen one like it either. My lame attempt at trying to be 'helpful' :(

Back