Coil Pack Position and Wiring

orbar

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I've got a problem. I had the bike stripped down for some powder coat and forgot to take photos of the coil packs and which wires plug into the coil packs from the main wiring harness. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated! I've got a friend buying the bike in the next few days, so I'd love to get this sorted without a bunch of trial and error. Thanks!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to our great forum!
Red with black tracer is power to both coil packs. The orange with black tracer goes to one coil pack and grey with black tracer goes to the other coil pack. Cylinders 1 and 4 are fired by one pack and cylinders 2 and 3 are fired by the other pack.

orbar

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to our great forum!
Red with black tracer is power to both coil packs. The orange with black tracer goes to one coil pack and grey with black tracer goes to the other coil pack. Cylinders 1 and 4 are fired by one pack and cylinders 2 and 3 are fired by the other pack.
Thank you! Is the left pack cylinders 1 and 4 or 2 and 3? Also would you happen to know which coil pack goes to the orange and which goes to the gray?