The Riding Game!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
oo...well maybe it will give u a chance to ride a couple hundred miles or however far away one is:thumbup:

Hmm, closest place would be Melbourne, about 800 Kms away, think I'll give that a miss...lol

Next Challenge: Your bike near a toll booth

Oops, forgot to put in the challenge when I posted before.

:rockon:

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
I had my route from work all planned out to hit up the fire department tonight but you beat me to it. Nice work!

I think most of the barbers I've seen around town have a painted barber candy cane poles on their windows, but I'll have to look harder to see if any have a real one.

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
Painted on the window is OK with me, unless Wavex or the rest of the riders object? (A real one would be a bonus, they probably are becoming rare.)

Client915

Reaction score
Visit site
barber.jpg

Your bike on a bridge

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
a cel tower disguised as a tree..........

Next challenge: Your bike next to a cell tower. Bonus points if it is camouflaged to look like a tree

Last edited:

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
a cel tower disguised as a tree..........

Next challenge: Your bike next to a cell tower. Bonus points if it is camouflaged to look like a tree

:confused: Did you post a pic of a cell tower? It looks like it to me but then you posted the same challenge:confused:

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
That was just an example of a cell tower disguised as a tree. I only know of 1 around he and its in the middle of a parkway.

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
DOOHHH:spank::spank: I'm stupid I should have known that. there was no pic of a bike by it:spank:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the confusion jrf......I was chatting with Beth, and she'd not seen one like it either. My lame attempt at trying to be 'helpful' :(