The All-Combined West Coast FZ6-Forum Ride

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just curious if anyone else will be tagging along? Souhern Cal & Northern Cal members? Pacific Northwest members?

Are we still on for departing Vegas on Wednesday, the 4th of Aug?

Aug 5 would be overnight in LA?
Aug 6 up the Califirnia Coast heading North?

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Just curious if anyone else will be tagging along? Souhern Cal & Northern Cal members? Pacific Northwest members?

Are we still on for departing Vegas on Wednesday, the 4th of Aug?

Aug 5 would be overnight in LA?
Aug 6 up the Califirnia Coast heading North?
I'd like to still make it but I'd probably camp...I'll check my school schedule to see what's up

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Is the 4th when we were planning? I may have a day to kill in Vegas as I am planning on arriving in LV on the night of the 2nd. We'll see.....

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Update as of 6/25/10

Aug 2nd: Las Vegas Lonesoldier & Krid80 arriving
Aug 3rd: Las Vegas
Aug 4h: Depart Las Vegas Lonesoldier, Krid80 & VR for LA via I-15 via Cal Hwy 2 (Angeles Crest Hwy) with possible meet up with Oso2k
Aug 5th: LA and head north up the California Coastline with possible meetup with Marinafazer, Wavex, Montigiro?
Aug 6th Near Bay area with meet up with Defy & Lefty.
Aug 7th
Aug 8th
Aug 9th Portland?
Aug 10th Seattle/Vancouver BC?
Aug 11th

Copy and Paste your Ins on the dates.

Last edited:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in on the 6th.:thumbup: My granddaughter's 1st bday party got moved from the 8th to the evening of the 7th so all day Friday (the 6th) or most of the day Saturday (the 7th) is golden for me. Looking forward to it.:D

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife just asked me why I didn't offer to have a bbq at our house on the 7th for everyone? Offer is out there if it'll work into everyone's plans. I'm about 20 miles south of San Francisco and about 15 minutes (or 10 for Defy) from Alice's and Hwy's 35 and 84.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife just asked me why I didn't offer to have a bbq at our house on the 7th for everyone? Offer is out there if it'll work into everyone's plans. I'm about 20 miles south of San Francisco and about 15 minutes (or 10 for Defy) from Alice's and Hwy's 35 and 84.

Not sure how it will work into our ride schedule, but sounds good to me if we are in that area but again, we could be out who knows where.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure I'll ride that far north but my middle name is "Hungry"! :D

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure I'll ride that far north but my middle name is "Hungry"! :D

You wouldn't leave hungry....my wife is an awesome cook. I might even be able to arrange some "crashing" accommodations for those that need it. :welcome:

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
You wouldn't leave hungry....my wife is an awesome cook. I might even be able to arrange some "crashing" accommodations for those that need it. :welcome:

that sounds pretty good to me.

my famly would like it if i have another rider along for the whole trip. Tryin to recruit locals now but it seems most aren't that crazy....

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
that sounds pretty good to me.

my famly would like it if i have another rider along for the whole trip. Tryin to recruit locals now but it seems most aren't that crazy....

What's your route from Missouri to Vegas? You might pick up some other members along the way if you provided a route.

I know you mentioned that you are planning to head back east from the Bay area possibly through Salt Lake City or Denver, no reason why you can't pick up a few riders in those states.

Plenty of Utah and Colorado riders here on this forum, chime in.

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
In on August 4th BBQ.

The wife is due July 31st so as long she has the baby then or earlier, we should be good. :D

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
What's your route from Missouri to Vegas? You might pick up some other members along the way if you provided a route.

I know you mentioned that you are planning to head back east from the Bay area possibly through Salt Lake City or Denver, no reason why you can't pick up a few riders in those states.

Plenty of Utah and Colorado riders here on this forum, chime in.

I'll either take 44 from St Louis to Oklahoma City then 40 west through the panhandle of Texas and into New Mexico, Arizona before detouring off to see the Grand Canyon and then up to Vegas, or I'll take 70 west from St Louis and then halfway through Kansas, leave the interstate and work my way south through southern Colorado and past four corners, Grand Canyon, and over to Vegas.

On the way home, I am planning on pretty much a straight (yet curvy?!) shot from San Francisco through the rockies then up to I-80 in Wyoming and across Nebrasks before dropping into Kansas City and across I-70 east to StL.

It would be great to have a rider or two meet up with me on the straight stretches out and back.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll either take 44 from St Louis to Oklahoma City then 40 west through the panhandle of Texas and into New Mexico, Arizona before detouring off to see the Grand Canyon and then up to Vegas, ...
If you decide on Vegas, don't forget to make a deposit!