Southern CA FZ6-Forum members meet up

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanna hear the M4's one last time :rockon:

Seriously, never heard any exhaust on any bike that i liked that much, ever. not even on a v-twin or triple. :thumbup:

by the way, after watching your m4 youtube vid...just wondering, have you done your airbox mod yet? ? ?

Are the OC people still planning to meet early at the Starbucks of 91 and Imperial Highway? It's on the way out to Redlands from OC and would be a good place for us all to meet up for the 40 miles commute into Redlands.
link to map

I'm thinking 7:15am meetup for those who are interested. Any takers? I'll start compiling a list so we know to wait or not... so PM me with cell phone numbers.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Are the OC people still planning to meet early at the Starbucks of 91 and Imperial Highway? It's on the way out to Redlands from OC and would be a good place for us all to meet up for the 40 miles commute into Redlands.
link to map

I'm thinking 7:15am meetup for those who are interested. Any takers? I'll start compiling a list so we know to wait or not... so PM me with cell phone numbers.
+1

PM sent

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanna hear the M4's one last time :rockon:

Seriously, never heard any exhaust on any bike that i liked that much, ever. not even on a v-twin or triple. :thumbup:

by the way, after watching your m4 youtube vid...just wondering, have you done your airbox mod yet? ? ?

Nah, I herd from Wavex that it Fugs up the engine mechanics and sh/t. :liar:
No, seriously I think that with my K&N filter I'm getting all the air that I need.
Looking forward to seeing your R1 though bro! With that bike I'll be probably hearing your pipes and not the other way around. It's all good. MMMM Denny's has some bomb @ss breakfast. Getting hungry just thinking about it.

S

sportrider

update

RIDE SCHEDULE
Denny's Resturant on Alabama st. and the I-10 in Redlands
TIME: 8:00 a.m.
DATE: 7-12-2008

CONFIRMED RIDERS
Calirider
sportrider
nimzotech + Guests
poorwboy
rsw81
sasper + Guests
YoungAndDumb
Vegasrider
pchbreeze

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
link to map

As I posted here:
HERE I'll be there before 7:00, and will be leaving NO LATER than 7:15AM.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
As I posted here:
HERE I'll be there before 7:00, and will be leaving NO LATER than 7:15AM.

Sounds good, do you have a separate list of those that are meeting at Sbucks first so we know who to wait for? I've only gotten a PM from PCHBreeze about it, so that makes three of us.:thumbup:

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good, do you have a separate list of those that are meeting at Sbucks first so we know who to wait for? I've only gotten a PM from PCHBreeze about it, so that makes three of us.:thumbup:

No I don't. At 7:15AM I will be on the freeway to Redlands to meet the rest of the group on time. :)

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys you can count me in! Also i have at least one buddy coming with his new R6S (we just did his first oil change this morning, got my hands dirty :D hes got about 800miles on it. Also maybe 2 more other people might join, guy in a R6 & R1, so dont worry it'll all be yamaha's :p) i cant wait, should be fun! So i'm right next to Irvine so i guess i'll join up the guys who are going to meet at Starbucks.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys you can count me in! Also i have at least one buddy coming with his new R6S (we just did his first oil change this morning, got my hands dirty :D hes got about 800miles on it. Also maybe 2 more other people might join, guy in a R6 & R1, so dont worry it'll all be yamaha's :p) i cant wait, should be fun! So i'm right next to Irvine so i guess i'll join up the guys who are going to meet at Starbucks.

Sounds good Avalon, just please be on time. As was said before, we pull out at 7:15 so as to not keep the other guys waiting in Redlands.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good Avalon, just please be on time. As was said before, we pull out at 7:15 so as to not keep the other guys waiting in Redlands.

Thats one thing you will never worry about with me (unless something is wrong) i'm always at least early ;)
Soo how many of us are meeting up at the Starbucks?

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats one thing you will never worry about with me (unless something is wrong) i'm always at least early ;)
Soo how many of us are meeting up at the Starbucks?

So far, I count 4. You, Me, CaliRider, and PCHBreeze. If there are more, they haven't told me anything about it.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
"Early" is ontime........."Ontime" is late!
Thats what i'm always sayin!!! lol :D
Nah seriously i hate to be late, lol! So i always plan at least 10mins ahead, then factor in eventual traffic/slow downs/havin to take a alternate route...I can always arrive early and kill time, but cant arrive late and go back in time (at least not yet :p)

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So Poorwboy will be leading the pack and navigating (better not get lost) with his R1 and Sportrider sais he's taking the sweep (better not get left behind) with his R1. Who's going to be the first Fizzer behind Poorwboy for this "FZ6-Forum member meet up? Is there some kind of order we ride in with a dozen or two riders?

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
So Poorwboy will be leading the pack and navigating (better not get lost) with his R1 and Sportrider sais he's taking the sweep (better not get left behind) with his R1. Who's going to be the first Fizzer behind Poorwboy for this "FZ6-Forum member meet up? Is there some kind of order we ride in with a dozen or two riders?

I don't think it's going to be a fast ride. I will hit a couple sections of road that I love and hammer down giggity:D, but slow back down.