Southern CA FZ6-Forum members meet up

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
If you can keep up :Flip::cheer::D

Paaaalllleeeeaaaase!:liar:

I'd be in favor a slightly shorter ride this weekend. 450 miles is going to be a bit far given the amount of time I have available. Let me know what you guys decide. I'll hopefully be debut-ing my new 2Bros exhaust this weekend.:rockon:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll mark my calendar for 7-12-08 (Saturday).

I'm riding out of Diamond Bar, CA and was wondering if someone would like to join up before heading NE to Redlands? You OC folks down?

On another note, thanks for working out the details Sportsrider. Would you be so kind as to google map / google earth the route we're taking?

Cheers.

S

sportrider

I'll do that tomorrow, and post it up.

I put the ride in the forum calendar.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
How's the weather in mid July in those areas. Will it be scorching hot? I'm debating whether to join you guys, but I would rather hit Big Bear Lake. Would it be cooler up there? I've never been there and it doesn't leave me so far south for the trip back. Lot of miles in one day, about 250 for me to Redlands plus whatever you mapped out plus the trip back. I usually have to work on Friday nights and get off around 1 am. So a cat nap and then I would have to roll.

S

sportrider

if we roll out early it won't be too bad. once we get on the 74 the temp will get a lot cooler.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for confusion about the dates guys, the original thread was about this weekend, but has since obviously changed to July 12th. If anyone is still down for this coming Saturday, PM me. BTW, it's my birthday today and my gift to myself is to install my 2Bros exhaust.:thumbup:

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone interested in a Ortega Hwy to Fallbrook run sometime soon? I live in South OC and would love to meet up at the I-5 and Ortega Hwy (meet and greet at Mission San Juan Capistrano). Head up over to I-15 and go down to Fallbrook, and swing back to SJC?

Not as big of a run as the 7-12 meet up, but I can't go 450 miles, time doesn't permit it...

Anyway, lets discuss... obviously AFTER the 7-12 run. Don't want to reign on that parade!

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone interested in a Ortega Hwy to Fallbrook run sometime soon? I live in South OC and would love to meet up at the I-5 and Ortega Hwy (meet and greet at Mission San Juan Capistrano). Head up over to I-15 and go down to Fallbrook, and swing back to SJC?

This would be a better ride for me too. A Redlands starting point is a ways to go from OC. Depending on interest, if something works out starting at Ortega, I will probably pass on the Redlands ride. In other words, count me in. :thumbup:

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
This would be a better ride for me too. A Redlands starting point is a ways to go from OC. Depending on interest, if something works out starting at Ortega, I will probably pass on the Redlands ride. In other words, count me in. :thumbup:

Let's keep this thread running... I am going to the MotoGP in July. So that is my NEXT big ride. Then I am moving (Still in the OC) the last weekend in July. So, how about a end of August run?

Let's see how many we can get...

S

sportrider

I am confirmed for this. Sportrider, if you could set a meet time for the Dennys in Redlands and edit the first post, it would let everyone set their calenders. Once you have set a time, I will post a meet time and spot for those of us coming up from the OC area.
I was thinking 8:00 A.M. that should give everyone time to ride in with out having to start to early. (sorry Vegas, it might be a long day for you) let me know if that will work for you, and everyone else.:thumbup: