Southern CA FZ6-Forum members meet up

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Orange County meet spot

Ok, for those that want to meet up in North OC for the ride to Redlands I am arbitrarily choosing a Starbucks off of Imperial Hwy.@ the 91 fwy. Below is the Google map link for reference:
Starbucks-Anaheim Hills

This location should be convenient to anyone coming from Long Beach, Buena Park, Irvine, etc. Riders should plan to arrive there between 6:45-7:00AM. We will leave Anaheim Hills no later than 7:15AM for the 45 minute ride to Dennys in Redlands.

Look for the goofy old dude with the beat up 04 FZ6...that's me!

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
F'ck you guys, I'm out. I broke a spark plug in half today changing them out and now have to tow the bike to the shop for them to pull the other half of it out for me. I have no idea how much this is going to cost...sh!t.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Orange County meet spot

Ok, for those that want to meet up in North OC for the ride to Redlands I am arbitrarily choosing a Starbucks off of Imperial Hwy.@ the 91 fwy. Below is the Google map link for reference:
Starbucks-Anaheim Hills

This location should be convenient to anyone coming from Long Beach, Buena Park, Irvine, etc. Riders should plan to arrive there between 6:45-7:00AM. We will leave Anaheim Hills no later than 7:15AM for the 45 minute ride to Dennys in Redlands.

Look for the goofy old dude with the beat up 04 FZ6...that's me!

I am pissed I have a rehearsal session for my wedding that day at 2:00pm... so it's shot for me :( :( :( can`t we all go this saturday???? :D

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
heheh the papers have been signed since 2-5-07, but we haven`t had the ceremony yet lol... so that's scheduled for 7-19-08 :cheer:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Does that mean we get to have another bachelor for you?:rockon:

yeah I am doing everything in reverse here... my bachelor party will be in September, when my cousin and a bunch of friends are visiting from France... we reserved a Spa Suite at the Bellagio :D it`ll be quite interesting.................... :rockon:

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site

Can't seem to get a straight answer out of the wife for other committments on that day, but I'm working on it. Sounds like a good spot to meet up.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site

Sounds like a good spot to meet up.

Agreed, especially since it is literally 2 miles from my house. Hopefully my bike will be running again before this ride, sounds like a good size group coming along.:thumbup:

S

sportrider

Bump.

ROLL CALL

RIDE SCHEDULE
Denny's Resturant on Alabama st. and the I-10 in Redlands
TIME: 8:00 a.m.
DATE: 7-12-2008

CONFIRMED RIDERS
Calirider
sportrider_fz6
nimzotech
poorwboy

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump

Got my bike back from the shop $120 lighter and with 4 working spark-plugs.:rockon: Also did a throttle body sync and installed my 2Bros CF. Hope to be able to meet up with you guys. Are there still people planning to meet at the Starbucks in Anaheim Hills first?

S

sportrider

update

RIDE SCHEDULE

CONFIRMED RIDERS
Calirider
sportrider
nimzotech
poorwboy
rsw81

S

sportrider

update

RIDE SCHEDULE

CONFIRMED RIDERS
Calirider
sportrider
nimzotech
poorwboy
rsw81
sasper

ok people keep it coming!!!!:Sport:

YoungAndDumb

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm considering this, but need an honest opinion....

I'm still a noob. This is my first bike and I have about 750 miles under my belt. I even stalled today taking off from a stop light. :( The longest ride I've gone on so far is about 40-50 miles. :surrender:

So level with me here. Am I still too noob for this ride? :D

BTW sasper, I live in Inglewood so I'm in your neighborhood.