Shoe lace jam

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
yes, i guess you could try to turn it into a different sides of the pond sort of thing... but i guess my point is... if your not going to dress like a NASCAR driver in your Astrovan, (Fireproof suit, gloves, helmet, 5pt harness, roll cage) why dress like a MotoGP rider? like i said, i wear full gear 99% of the time, unless im making an uber quick trip. Then i might just put on a sweatshirt and Sneakers... but if its gonna be more than an hour... i full gear... Dont get me wrong.. im just trying to play devils advocate so to speak :thumbup:

By no means am I trying to turn it into a Anglo-American debate, I can assure you, I was just making an observation.

As for dressing like a Moto GP rider it's hardly the case, safety equates to confidence, so while wearing full gear I feel far more comfortable that if the worst should happen I've protected myself fully, and with the idiots these days you can't be too safe.

By no means am I a safety fanatic, I would just rather not have gravel rash on my arse.