Roommate Rant

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
NSFW Language

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7UPS4ogJB4"]YouTube - Butter on floor[/ame]

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wavex = God

Let us defend this good man, not tear him down.

@ Wavex: ****ty weeks can turn around on a dime sometimes. How about this for starters: where I live it is minus 5 celcius in the mornings already and snow is around the corner, threatening to end the riding season.

Make you grin a little bit, knowing your in sunny California?

If not, then just be thankful that you are not:

1) her (on the right):

84%20Oof.jpg

2) this guy:

66%20Dr%20BJ.jpg

3) this guy's ego:

Rapper Young Buck Falls Off Motorcycle*Video

4) this little guy:

83%20Kamakaze%20Crapper.jpg

5) the guy on the left:

77%20Guy%20on%20the%20Left%20Cant%20Take%20It.jpg

6) this girl:

76%20All%20Muddied%20Up%20and%20No%20One%20to%20Wrestle.jpg

7) this guy's career:

73%20Pity%20This%20Fool.jpg

8) this boy's parents:

68%20Curious%20Little%20Boy.jpg

See? plenty of reasons to go like this:

:D

Last edited:

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes Dako, you are right, I am wrong. I am a horrible person for calling you out on your petty bs... please accept my apologies... let's move on shall we?

You evil, rotten, filth spewing, sarcastic, offensive, immature, p e n i s envying, penguin molesting, back talking, lie telling, prius driving, cow tipping, mother slandering, rice and vermicelli burning, bible burning, toilet seat leaving up, parking space monopolizing, arnold palmer urin drinking, womanizing, plagiarizing, likely a better speller than i am, left lane cruising, all CAPS typing, liberal sympathizing, gun loving, lesbian, french-american, alcoholic, sheep kicking, horse kissing, motorcycle riding, motorcycle TIPPING, streetfighting, hummer driving, not knowing what's real and what aint, forum upsetting, poll abusing, stupid video posting, britney spears listening, right wing, nun slapping, priest kissing, kafka reading, garcia idolizing, banana peel smoking, communist, ho slapping, blue tooth using, nader voting, letterman blackmailing, suzan powder following, scallop overcooking, son of a nurse punching episcopalian horse felcher!!!!
:Flip:

But you're ok in my book.

(still funny that p e n i s is censured :rolleyes:)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for bumping this Kenny.

Had a good laugh...

Funny, some of those who protested the loudest are now gone from this forum.... :D

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
lmao Kenny

resurrection.jpg

btw, lone & teeter, I could not respond to your posts before, but now that I can: :thumbup::rockon::rof::rof::rof:

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
I had one of those roommates once too. We had an apartment with a narrow (one car width) driveway leading to a large parking area behind the house. The driveway was lined with trees so there was no going around. My roommate was always too lazy to park down in the large area 20 feet further from the door. He would just park in front of the door and block off the whole driveway. We constantly told him not to do it or at the VERY least to leave his keys available so we could move his P.O.S car.

The last straw came on a Monday morning when he had dropped his car of the night before, gone to his girlfriends house, took his keys, and you guessed it parked in the very spot where none of us could get out. One of my other roommates came back that morning as I was trying to leave. We both realized that we weren't getting past dumbA$$es car so we decided to teach him a lesson.

We grabbed the floor jack and jacked the front end of his focus about 2 feet in the air. We set some jack stands under the frame and hid the floor jack. I hitched a ride to class with my other roommate and waited for the fun to start.

Needless to say he was pi$$ed when he came home but never did it again :thumbup:

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
dont get me started with the roommate stories...ok ok i cant stop but tell one of them..imagine this..i recycle, so I had like 10 trashbags full of plastics sitting in the garage saved over 6 months..one day roommates decide to throw them in the dumpster...which part of RE-CYCLING a person doesnt understand? i guess some dont so I made them take them out of the dumpster...that was fun to watch.

Last edited:

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
i went to live alone cause my roommate ate all my chease! man it was 1kg !! i bought it and left it in the fridge and the next day at work i was thinking of it and "mmmm cheeese and hot bread instead of faqing fast food,mmm ooooh baby yeah!" and such and when i get home....
i go straight to the fridge and open it and what do i see???? this bastard ate 1kg of cheese and left me nothing!!!
the funniest thing is when i closed the fridge door i heared from te inside room "buuuurp, oh youre back?"
its been 8 years but i hope this motherfaqer is still in the toilet

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
^ LMAO!!!

He ate 1kg of cheese in one shot??? I am french and I can eat some serious cheese, but 1kg??? wow :D

LunchBox04V

That Subaru Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
One of my personally most annoying roommates (great buddy, but not a good roommate) had a problem like above. With a single lane driveway, we were always playing the car shuffle. However, one of the worst parts was when he would eat me food. I don't really care, so long as he replaced the food. Well, after I had to ASK him to replace the food, he came up with a novel idea. He would eat my good food, organic fruits, veggies, homemade bread (my ex was a great cook) and would replace it with generic, crappy brands, and thought nothing of it. Not to mention it cost twice as much for my original food.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
This is an OLD thread. But, since I'm on it, I would say that IF I had a roomate right now and I came home after work, opened the fridge door to reach for an ice-cold cerveza and there was nothing, I'd....be pissed. Don't mess with my beer.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I always had awesome roommates. Does that mean that I was the di**?
Yes I'm afraid it does,but if it makes you feel better I was the D*** Too !! LOL :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: and I did them a favor as far as their un loyal girlfreinds were concerned!! I'm just saying !! :BLAA: :rockon: :D