hey its a bit late in the year but......

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy New Year folks!

I've been away travelling a little thru Sth America and down to the Antarctic. Been home now for nearly 2 weeks but there has been much to do.
Hope you all had a great Chrissy and NEW YEAR. most of all hope you all got thru it safely.

I'm still dropping in about every second day, like Humpy, we're here but you might not notice us in the shadows.
IMG_8861.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy New year Ade. Great picture! Saw Dan on the forum this morning. I don't know if you remember but years ago he ordered me some Vegemite cuz I was curious what it was about in a song.
Sure nuff a jar showed up at my door here in San Diego.
I used to be 5 foot 7 but now I'm "6 foot 4 and full of muscle"
When Jules came over with Debs for their wedding and holiday he had Debs call me on the phone but she had to hand Jules the phone cuz she couldn't understand my accent.
We love our Aussie friends! Be well!
Oh yeah, I imagine you saw the post about Kenny getting a car after all these years! Lol! One year he road a little dual sport and put metal studs on the tires and road it on snow and icy roads.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
yep I was surprised to see Kenny bought a car, but the cold weather starts to get into your bones after a while, I guess that's why you stay in Cali, yeah?
are you still a vegemite devotee?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
yep I was surprised to see Kenny bought a car, but the cold weather starts to get into your bones after a while, I guess that's why you stay in Cali, yeah?
are you still a vegemite devotee?
I ran out and haven't been by the local store that carried it. Guess I could look to see if Amazon carries it...:p