Powder Coating complete and TCP seat cowl,hugger, and fender Installed! PICS!

Innocent

Reaction score
Visit site
I had the rear handles, rear pegs, reasets, radiator trim peices, and front fork all powdercoated. I think it turned out really well. The mailman brought my other goodies today. I finally got them after waiting a month. I can't stop admiring how good my bike looks. :Sport:

H

HavBlue

Is it the pictures and lighting or are the two reds as far off as they look? This was a very cool idea and I like the blend of red and black. Are you going to put the red rims stripes on?

Innocent

Reaction score
Visit site
The red on the front fork and and rear handles are off slightly, I notice it because I'm looking for it. It doesn't really bother me. It looks alot better than the standard "aluminum" color and the black rear handles for sure.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's one sharp looking bike. What kind of levers you have? I noticed that they are red. I think I've been to Crestview FL before, at least past through it. Isn't it the small town on I-10 up on the panhandle between Tallahassee and Pensacola?

B

Bo67

That looks great! Nice work! I love the seat cowl and would like to get one myself if I didn't have to run saddle bags all the time.

Innocent

Reaction score
Visit site
That's one sharp looking bike. What kind of levers you have? I noticed that they are red. I think I've been to Crestview FL before, at least past through it. Isn't it the small town on I-10 up on the panhandle between Tallahassee and Pensacola?

Yep thats the one. The levers are Pazzo's