Post Your Troubles Here!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Thank you Phil, that made my afternoon! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I probably got the gonho-ca-ca-ca-cussss!!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
lmao... love the thread :thumbup:

Now, I have a question too... I make a pretty good living, and my wife and I are doing good, but she always wants to save our $$... I understand it is important to save up, for emergencies, the education of our kid(s), retirement etc etc... and I am usually pretty good at that, but she goes to the extreme... I tell her that saving is good, but that we also need to enjoy life...

So......

How do make her say ok to me buying a dedicated track bike??!?!

THANKS!!!! :Sport: :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
buy it and then wheel it into the basement and wait a few days for her to find it and say....

OMG, where did that come from? the previous owners of the house must have left it here.... finders keepers...They fall for it every time, i promise.... Right hunny?

Trncaba

Reaction score
Visit site
How do make her say ok to me buying a dedicated track bike??!?!>>

Do what my hubby does to me: bug her about it until she gives in just so you will SHUT UP!!
LOL
T

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
lmao... love the thread :thumbup:

Now, I have a question too... I make a pretty good living, and my wife and I are doing good, but she always wants to save our $$... I understand it is important to save up, for emergencies, the education of our kid(s), retirement etc etc... and I am usually pretty good at that, but she goes to the extreme... I tell her that saving is good, but that we also need to enjoy life...

So......

How do make her say ok to me buying a dedicated track bike??!?!

THANKS!!!! :Sport: :D

QUESTION REGARDING MARITAL FINANCES (Psychology)

(READ ALL THE CAPITALS IF YOU THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE)

Money is the number one cause of marital distress. Money is the biggest problem in any relationship and is the biggest leader of divorce. Fortunately, it sounds like your financial situation isn’t causing any marital disturbance. For all we know, your spouse could be plotting to get a new indoor Jacuzzi while you contemplate a new Track-Bike?? I’ve seen this situation happen on TV all the time.

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Having your OWN money will make you feel the marriage is based on choices instead of compromises.

CONSULT YOUR SPOUSE BEFORE BUYING THE BIG TICKET. TELL YOUR SPOUSE HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO YOU.

At the same time, BALANCE YOUR DESIRES WITH YOUR BUDGET. If you already set boundaries with your money, STAY WITHIN YOUR BOUNDARIES. If you haven’t set any yet, it’s time to do so NOW.

Claud recommends having SEPARATE ACCOUNTS for money. It’s important FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF INDEPENDENCE.

If you need to change your boundaries, CHANGE IDEAS TOGETHER.

YOU CAN’T SOLVE MONEY PROBLEMS WITH MORE MONEY.

NOTHING IS TOO EXPENSIVE IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT.

Last but most importantly, LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS FAR WORSE THAN MONEY.

Last edited:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
You`re intense bro :D

Thanks for all the advice! I shall tell her to read it too tomorrow :rockon: :thumbup:

What if she still says no? :)

jk