Reaction score
Visit site
THE DOCTOR IS IN

2687d1206522743-post-your-troubles-here-doctor1.jpg

Depressed? Anxious? Stressed?

:DPOST YOUR QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR WORRIES HERE!:D

THE DOCTOR IS HERE TO HELP

Check the new TroubleShooting Guide!

http://www.600riders.com/forum/atta...our-troubles-here-elm-s-troubleshot-guide.pdf

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't seem to have won the lottery again this week. I am concerned that this trend will continue?
Please help.

Neil

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't seem to have won the lottery again this week. I am concerned that this trend will continue?
Please help.

Neil

I apologize Perryn, but I find the LOTTERY is designed to be a TAX FOR THE POOR. It doesn't sound like you have a serious gambling problem or anything, which is GOOD.

I recommend buying a ticket ONLY for the wish factor. Hoping you could win DOES REMOVE STRESS!

Play for HOPE! Play for FUN!

JUST DON'T OVERDO IT! THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU! DO NOT PLAY LOTTERIES TO WIN!

(PS-Now it you DO win, make sure you cuddle up with me! Okay?)

Last edited:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, i know someplace there is a thread about flatening or squarering of the rear tire. I have 9000 miles on the original tire and was'nt sure if that good or bad. The stock tire is DUNLOP, and i am looking to buy a new set of tire's and rims. I see that the METZLER are a good tire and the pilots as well. Any suggestions on tire's and RIMS. I want to go to the 190/55/17 i/o 180/55/17 for a little wider tire, as for as the rims I want a lighter rim, but this is i need some help. Do or does anyone think red rims would be to much red or stay with the black, if i stay with the black should i go with a glossy i/o the flat black. Any help would be great. Here is some pic's of what my bike looks like.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, i know someplace there is a thread about flatening or squarering of the rear tire. I have 9000 miles on the original tire and was'nt sure if that good or bad. The stock tire is DUNLOP, and i am looking to buy a new set of tire's and rims. I see that the METZLER are a good tire and the pilots as well. Any suggestions on tire's and RIMS. I want to go to the 190/55/17 i/o 180/55/17 for a little wider tire, as for as the rims I want a lighter rim, but this is i need some help. Do or does anyone think red rims would be to much red or stay with the black, if i stay with the black should i go with a glossy i/o the flat black. Any help would be great. Here is some pic's of what my bike looks like.

For what it's worth the Rims that come on the FZ are fairly light, but if you do go with new rims i think Gold would look SICK on the red bike.

sit121193870571.jpg

Last edited:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For what it's worth the Rims that come on the FZ are fairly light, but if you do go with new rims i think Gold would look SICK on the red bike.

sit121193870571.jpg

Gold rims would look even better on the faster blue, take a look at Colin McCrae's Subaru Impreza WRX STI............ way faster

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
I apologize Perryn, but I find the LOTTERY is designed to be a TAX FOR THE POOR. It doesn't sound like you have a serious gambling problem or anything, which is GOOD.

I recommend buying a ticket ONLY for the wish factor. Hoping you could win DOES REMOVE STRESS!

Play for HOPE! Play for FUN!

JUST DON'T OVERDO IT! THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU! DO NOT PLAY LOTTERIES TO WIN!

(PS-Now it you DO win, make sure you cuddle up with me! Okay?)

No its just a tax on the stupid:Flip:

Maverick

Reaction score
Visit site
It's still cold out, the roads are riddled full of pot holes, covered in salt and other crap, and there is still several feet of snow to melt on the sides of the roads... what's a guy to do who needs to ride? :confused:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dear Dr. Elm,
Why does it hurt when I pee?

Sincerely,
Frank Z.

a few reasons:
not peeing when you have to :mad:
wiping the wrong way (women) :p
Mr. Peewee in where it shouldn't be :confused:
don't hold Mr. Peewee too tight when peeing :D
maybe zip down too fast:eek:

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site

A Mechanical Question About Tires

-9000 miles on Original DUNLOP
= The Owner's Manual says you should replace your tires when you see "crosswise lines" AND/OR when your tread depth is less than 1mm.

NOTE: Rear tires wear-out faster than front ones! Don't buy oversized tires for your bike, thinking they will give you more grip. They won't. You will also run into clearance problems with the swingarm or fenders.
Essentially, if your tires are BALD, then you MUST get them replaced!

SOLUTION = Buy some new tires that are of RADIAL design, making sure both tires are the same brand and meet the speed-requirements. Make sure they are the EXACT same size as your stock tires. Take off your stock wheels if you're a handyman, bring them old wheels to a mechanic with your new rubbers and have the qualified person handle the exchange. You'll save $$$, time and can get new valves and balancing too! Make sure you ask for new valves and balancing. PLUS! The mechanic will discard your OLD rubber too!

FACTS: Valentino Rossi is getting BRIDGESTONE Tires for his M1 this year. His partner is getting MICHELIN. Because of the difference in tire-brands, their shop had to be SEPARATED IN HALF to isolate the bikes! Computers and all. Radials are the most modern construction. Tires come in different compounds that compromise between GRIP and LONGEVITY. Some tires even have MULTIPLE compounds! (Hard in the middle, soft on the edges)

RIMS
Aftermarket rims are usually REALLY EXPENSIVE! Usually, they're not as strong as they should be! Aftermarket rims are generally made for LOOKS. When it comes to color, it is completely up to you. However, I personally think those GOLD ones Reiobard mentioned look pretty good! Again, make sure they're the same size.

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Dear Dr. Elm,
Why does it hurt when I pee?

Sincerely,
Frank Z.

If you ARE serious, you may have an infection. I've had that problem before AND IT'S NOT FUNNY! It's really painful.

If you're NOT serious, then tell your neighbour to go easier on you next time!

PS- Are you serious? Then go to a doctor immediately!

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
It's still cold out, the roads are riddled full of pot holes, covered in salt and other crap, and there is still several feet of snow to melt on the sides of the roads... what's a guy to do who needs to ride? :confused:

I know a really good solution for when I need a ride! However, it's messy so I'll leave that idea out...

Basically, you need to take your mind off it. Nobody has the power to change the weather! Therefore, try something different to take your mind off things. Do you have any other hobbies? I like to exercise on a rainy day. Whatever keeps those lbs. off for the next race!

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Well Doc, it's like this....., I just need to hold out till April 1st cause then my registration is going to be another month cheaper. I've been cooped up all winter with nothing to ride (if you know what I'm saying) so I've been pushing the bike onto the driveway so that I can clean the garage floor of all the salt and sand from the winter months. Then when it's done, I start the bike and ride it back into the garage, probably 25 feet or so. If I screw up the garage entry, which I seem to do a lot, I push the bike back down the driveway and try it again until I get it right. I've been doing this for the past few weekends now and quite frankly the garage floor is so clean now, I could fold white linens on it! I'm sooo messed up, can you help me? :confused:

P.S. What are your credentials? I just wanna make sure I'm not taking advice from someone who has a PHD from the University of Cracker Jacks......;)

OBSESSION ALERT! OBSESSION ALERT! <Alarms>

HOMEOSTASIS: the term used to describe the tendency toward physiologic equilibration (e.g., acid-base balance, pH level of blood, blood sugar level).

SOLUTION- Do something different! Do something random! Don't allow yourself to focus on this boring situation; try something else! As I said earlier, try exercising! How many push-ups can you do in a row??? It sounds like you have space in your garage to hang a punching bag! Why not hit one of those a couple of times?

PS- It's a bad idea to start your bike up for very short periods, because moisture may get inside the engine and cause corrosion.

PSS- Claud gives me advice for all your questions. He is currently in the University, 1st year of MEDICAL SCIENCE.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That reminds me of a joke:
A man with a frog on top of his head walks in to the doctor's office.
What seems to be the problem? - the doctor asks.
Something awful is stuck to my @ss - replies the frog.
:p