Reaction score
Visit site
IMG_1295-1.jpg

Great Pic, you should enter it into the photo contest also:thumbup:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh yeah man, dont think I was knocking it. Its just not what I want. It looks cool as hell, and like I said I would ride the hell out of it.

I am sure you already do this but just in case. Synth oil is just tits for aircooled. It keeps its viscosity index alot longer in the higher oil temps that aircooling sees.

Your right they all get hot as hell though. I just sat on a harley that had been shut off, and damn it was crazy hot. maybe no more so than my bike, just the way I was sitting? I dont know for sure, I guess a laser temp gun would tell the tale quickly.

Does your bike have a oil cooler man? I bet that would help alot in a oil/air cooled engine. The sportster my nieghbor got only holds three quarts of oil, and its doing a lot of work.

OK, we`re being reprimanded by admins, so I`ll make this quick and we can stop the threadjack :D
Yeah, I am using super expensive synthetic Harley Davidson oil and it works very well indeed (for that price, it can!!!!!!!). I tried Rotella synth for a few days, but quickly went with the HD oil instead as the bike did not like it...
It does have an oil cooler...
Anyway, cheers mate, if you have the chance to ride one, do it and let us know how you like it (even if it`s air cooled :D).

/threadjack (sorry Janette! please have mercy :ban:)

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
There has been a lot of talk about the brake lins not fitting your bike, so I have decided to offer two options.

Option one is the Glafer lines and option 2 is a $50 dollar gift card to the online store of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.