Ontario ride

abner

Reaction score
Visit site
So I'm thinking with a little effort there are enough southern Ontario FZ riders we should do a meet. :welcome: Not necessarily this year, though it could be, but if we plan for 2009 people from farther away could book hotels. We could meet somewhere central like Orillia... couple of hours from Niagara, Kingston, Guelph. There is some great riding from that point too... Big Chute, Bala, Bracebridge, Dorset, Minden, Norland, Orillia. Even just around the Muskoka Lakes would be good by the time we ride a couple of hours to the meet.

Women are good at organizing these things... :cheer:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good to me! I love rides, do 5-7 a year! (plus organize one for our town)

I've only been to Orillia in the winter for the hockey tourney.

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in and would love to help organize it.

Maybe we could all meet at the Parry Sound sportbike rally next year :)

Yes.....cuz we know how good you are at getting to that rally :rof: Just jokin hun, sounds like a good idea to me...I'll be there anyway.

:hijack: Do you have any days off this week? We need to meet up again before the season is over.

abner

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay... there are 6 of us so far. Is there any way of contacting members as a group? It would be good to organize a goup mailing list if that is possible. It could be posted on the general thread closer to when ever we do the ride.

T

TheVmaxrider

Beings that Steph is going, will you allow a Vmax to join in?:D Don't worry bout the twisties either, I will be right with you:thumbup:

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Visit site
hello?........:confused:
This post sounds like one hand clapping.........

not much going on?

Can we get this going again?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is because I was organizing it, then had to leave my Fizzer behind when I left my ex. Not much fun going on a ride when I only have a bicycle lol

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Visit site
venom722,

Are you on GTAM as well?

Every Friday night starting tonight we meet at Major Mac just west of Leslie at the Timmies on the north side.

Next week are you in? See you there.