Benefit Ride and Free Concert.

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, Rob...

My name is Kevin, a.k.a - Kevlarian.

Can't wait to meet all of you guys! I am having a conflict right now and am trying to resolve it...

I have to organize the event @ Rudy's so I *might* not be able to make it to the actual ride. I am currently trying to find an individual to assist me @ Rudy's to make sure that everything is set and ready WITHOUT me being there; but with that said. I will be meeting with the boys from OCMOTO.com to finalize everything with them tonight (Tuesday Night) for Taco Tuesdays @ Cook's Corner in Lake Forest.

I'll let everyone know if I'll be on the ride; regardless I'll be at the concert and making my rounds to meet and greet EVERYONE who shows up!

Keep this thread alive so that everyone will see it...

BUMP! Bu-bump-bump-bump!

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
Bumpity-bump-bump...

Just a quick update. The OC Register (The Orange County Register) will be at my house this morning to take pictures/interview me and my family to run an article about Tyler/Down Syndrome/Event/Ride in the newspaper Saturday morning!

The article will be online this aftenoon.

If you are planning on attending the ride, may I requests that you go over to ocmoto.com and register for the event. They need a good headcount so that they can plan on having enough sweepers to manage the group.

Here is a link to the event page. Buddy Ride 10/17 Charity Ride - Orange County Sportbikes

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I didn't make it Kev, I got called into work unfortunately. Hope the event went well and that everything was a success.

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you. Everyone! For my first ever attempt at a charity fund raiser... I have so far pulled in $3500. This total does not include the $$$ from Rudy's for the Food/Drink purchases!

I want to thank those of you who turned out. Next year I want to double EVERYTHING... Riders and $$$!!!

I'll post pics and vid soon!