New to forum

Shagga

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,me pals all call me Shagga,ive just taken delivery of me brand new Fz6s2 and im well chuffed with her.Been riding for 6years now and had various bikes.I chose this bike cause its a do as it says on the tin bike so i hope it lives up to its name.The only question i have is,is there anything that i should look out for as this is my first new bike?:Flash:

Welcome Shagga. I never have bought a brand new bike. First step would be to read the whole manual, comply with the 'break in' period and enjoy your new ride. It's a great bike. As far as this forum, there is tons and tons of information.

Take Pic of your new bike, we all want to see it.

:needpics:

:welcome: and congrats on the 1st new ride!

What to look out for is the pure power of the bike when you twist it to 8K RPMs. Other than that? Lube the chain and keep it adjusted, change the oil and filter and enjoy the riding! :rockon:

:welcome: Enjoy and Ride Safe!

If you've been riding 6 years, then the FZ6 shouldn't hold any surprises for you.

The FZ is not exceptional at anything, but really good at just about everything :thumbup:

Howdy Shagga, welcome to the forum.

You've been riding for a few years, so you probably know.. Be careful for the first 100 miles on brand new tyres... they can be very slippery until they're "scrubbed in".
As was mentioned, follow the "break-in" period, and the bike will give you many years of pleasure.

Get some pics up, we all know what they look like, but it's always good to see new pics :thumbup:

:rockon:

Back