New guy with a quick mod

bottomedout39

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

My Names Dave, I just bought a 04 FZ6 on craigslist for $3,700 bucks. It has 7 thousand miles on it and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I work in law enforcement here in Reno NV. (No, not Reno 911 :()

I have been riding for the past couple days but it just snowed and I decided to stay semi warm and work in the garage instead. I took off all of my reflectors and made a little $1.40, 1/2 fender eliminator thingy, I think it came out OK. Let me know what you guys think:

CIMG0506.jpg

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Congrats on the new bike. Mod looks pretty good. Are you sure it's legal to cover up that reflector though? LOL!!!

:justkidding:

nanner6282

Reaction score
Visit site
that is awesome and looks great. i know what i'm going to be doing instead of buying a FE. thanks for the pics!! you rock :rockon:

cobalt

Cobalt '08
Reaction score
Visit site
You're gonna get a ticket unless you get your plate fixed,
It's all twisted up, you musta backed into something, LOL

bottomedout39

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to do the full FE when the weather lets up, except I'm going to make it myself. Just ordered the dual headlight kit and there will be several mods in the near future.

Thank you guys, and girls for the warm welcome.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work on the FE.....you mentioned Reno 911, was wondering what someone on the inside thinks of the show....I just saw my first episode last month and I have to say there is some seriously funny parts, some real crappy stuff sprinkled in, but overall, I like...:thumbup: by the :( I figure you dont?

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Grt mod. just shows you do not need to always drop $'s to get a good look. think you've inspired many would be DIY'ers with this one

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

My Names Dave, I just bought a 04 FZ6 on craigslist for $3,700 bucks. It has 7 thousand miles on it and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I work in law enforcement here in Reno NV. (No, not Reno 911 :()

I have been riding for the past couple days but it just snowed and I decided to stay semi warm and work in the garage instead. I took off all of my reflectors and made a little $1.40, 1/2 fender eliminator thingy, I think it came out OK. Let me know what you guys think:

CIMG0506.jpg
Welcome mate,
That is one clean bike for the year. Mine is the same colour and I love mine to.

Nelly