Need Plastics for Blue 2007

Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy w/o an endorsement slid the left side of my bike down the road last weekend. Insurance does not want to pay since he was not a legal rider. He broke his collar bone and will be out of work for more than a month. Consequently this will be coming out of my pocket so I would like to buy used if possible. I need a front fairing including the left headlight lens; the left mirror; the left clutch handle; the left side fairing and the rear grab bar. I dont do body work or paint so I would like to find these w/o scratches and in 07 blue if possible. Thanks for the help.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Why doesn't he pay for it? Out of work or not... Tell him to get a loan... He screws your bike then screws you...:spank: By the way, why would you let an unlicensed person ride your bike in the first place? Better yet, why would you let anyone ride your bike, period?... kinda' like letting your buddy ride your girlfriend or use your tooth brush....:spank:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I need a front fairing including the left headlight lens; the left mirror; the left clutch handle; the left side fairing and the rear grab bar.

Carolina Cycle will have the least expensive replacement parts for new. Check them out, you will likely be able to get the parts new quicker then waiting for someone to sell them, and since those are parts most likely needing replacing.. you maybe waiting a long time...

So when your buddy has recovered will you re-break his collarbone? Or at least give him a good kick in the a$$? jeez.. sorry to hear bout your troubles but your friend should be paying for all this.

Good luck.

Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, I will check out Carolina Cycle. I know he should be funding this and so dose he; he feels terrible and it is not just the lump of bone protruding from his upper torso. I do however realize that I am not blameless in this scenario. I let an old school dirt biker with no street experience hop on my bike. Naturally he is going to see what it will do in a straight line which I not only allowed but encouraged. He just bought his first house last month and is going to have major ER bills, not to mention he does manual labor and is going to be completely strapped before he gets back to work. Let all learn from my mistake: it is ok to be a d**k and tell your friends you don't share, go get your own. It is cheaper in the long run.

MIFZ600

Reaction score
Visit site
I wrecked my 2006 FZ6 over a month ago. Insuranced totaled it out, after i had purchased a gas tank. I bought a black tank with one small ding under the yamaha star emblem and a scratch. Tank is still worth well close to the retail price.

If you need a tank I can provide pictures and we can discuss price.

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Looking it up, is it not possible to get just the plastics? They're selling the entire damn cowling as a single unit. I dont need all of that!

Go here: http://www.prosourcemotorsports.com/fiche_section_detail.asp

If you scroll down on either the Carolina Cycles site or the prosource site, you can enter model, year, then after hitting "enter" you go to the next page where you then select the sub-assembly "cowling 1" It will load the exploded diagram and below that you can scroll down and see prices and ordering info for the individual parts of the fairing that you need.

Last edited: