FS: 2005 FZ6 Blue - $3600 - NC

fenderfreek

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD: 2005 FZ6 Blue - $3600 - NC

Selling my wife's bike since she's moved on to riding my SV650, and I need the garage space back.

This is a 2005 with just over 18k miles, well maintained, always garaged, and infrequently ridden. I'll jump straight to the details:

It does have a little crash damage - my wife kicked the rear end out at a stop sign on a cold morning and slid it about 10-15 feet into the intersection. Stator cover, rear grab bar, and the left mirror have rash/scuffs, but the frame slider and luggage soaked up most of it. (see photos for details) Being fairly minor, there was no damage that affected rideability, so I left it alone in case it happened again. Fortunately for both her and the bike, it has been crash-free since then.

It does have some light scratches from a tankbag, but you have to catch the light just right to see them.

Upgrades and maintenance:
Brakes have fresh fluid, front pads have very few miles. Unknown mileage on rears, but they looked great when I had the wheel off.
Tires are practically brand new Bridgestone BT023's, both installed less than 1000 miles ago.
TB's synced last year, within last 1500mi for sure.
Forks/seals are perfect, and got fresh oil after I bought it in 2011.
New spark plugs and air filter installed last year.

Upgrades include:
Top Sellerie Seat
Scorpion Exhaust and Decat midpipe
USB Charger under seat and 12v socket on handlebars
Killernoodle adjustable clutch mod
Hammergrips tank grips

For $3600, includes what you see, plus stock seat and exhaust parts.
For $3200, I will put it back to all stock parts, remove the luggage, and sell those separately.

IduzANsh.jpg

More images:
FZ6 For Sale - Willow Spring, NC - Imgur

Last edited: