Michael Jackson died today

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
What did I say in my post that was not the truth???? Did he NOT try to be white?
Me, a racist???? NOT !!!
If McCain would have chosen Condi Rice as his VP, they would have cleaned O'Bamas' clock. Matter of fact, had Condi ran as Pres. herself, she would have creamed O'Bama, and I, for one, would have been happy to cast a vote for her. She's a better person than McCain AND probably would have been a better pres than Bush, and yes, I'm a republican !!!
Ban me for my opinion, go ahead.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Read this Flhtifz
Body dysmorphic disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Then you might consider showing an ounce of compassion towards him as a person.
None of us can understand what it was like to live his life.
Every man deserves his portion of respect until proven otherwise.

Also...don't remember if it was this thread or another...

pedophilia is an actual psychiatric disorder, not a label to be placed on all child abusers or alleged child abusers.....not every pedophile is an abuser, either, though it does contribute... i have no doubt that he was in fact a pedophile, but he is only an ALLEGED abuser. look at how he has acted his whole adult life - he behaved like a child in many ways, even his manner of speech was like a kid trying to pretend to be an adult.

he was a very strange individual who was probably suffering from the childhood abuse that he himself suffered, the trauma of being brought up int he spotlight and being raised by a drug addict dad (was it drugs or just alcohol....?)

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
Read this Flhtifz
Body dysmorphic disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Then you might consider showing an ounce of compassion towards him as a person.
None of us can understand what it was like to live his life.
Every man deserves his portion of respect until proven otherwise.

goodpost.gif

S

sm00thpapa

What did I say in my post that was not the truth???? Did he NOT try to be white?
Me, a racist???? NOT !!!
If McCain would have chosen Condi Rice as his VP, they would have cleaned O'Bamas' clock. Matter of fact, had Condi ran as Pres. herself, she would have creamed O'Bama, and I, for one, would have been happy to cast a vote for her. She's a better person than McCain AND probably would have been a better pres than Bush, and yes, I'm a republican !!!
Ban me for my opinion, go ahead.

First of all it was an ignorant comment in which other members agree upon and you bad mouth Presley who has nothing to do with his death. There was no need to bring that up, let the man rest in peace. And everything else you just mentioned is rubbish.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It actually wasnt a heart attack...truth is, he was in the local childrens hospital having a "stroke"

S

sm00thpapa

The news just stated that MJ doc is in hiding now. Supposedly he gave MJ some illegal drugs for a long period of time.

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
First of all it was an ignorant comment in which other members agree upon and you bad mouth Presley who has nothing to do with his death. There was no need to bring that up, let the man rest in peace. And everything else you just mentioned is rubbish.

I stand on what I said, and this will be my last post on this stupid subject.
If you or anyone else don't agree with me, that's cool, we all have our opinion. Fact is, I'm surprised at myself for even taking time out of my day to type ANYTHING that has to do with this!
Later....

Last edited by a moderator:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! I guess I didn't expect all this behavior from the FZ6 family.

I'll chime in with my thoughts and they are just that... mine.

I do not miss him (the person) and won't. I do feel bad for his family and friends as well as his kids. Regardless of who he was to me, he was loved by someone else.

I do think he had serious issues and I feel the only reason he was not convicted is because he paid those families healthy "shut-up" money to make it go away. Just my perception of this based on the media hype and stories along the way.

What I will miss is any new music that might have come from him. The guy was an absolute music marvel and brought us so much throughout his illustrious career. He had a lot of great songs that I liked and a lot I did not care for. No matter what he was in his personal life, I cannot discredit him for his astounding achievements in the music industry.

Those that vehemently deny his existance and belittle him based on his personal life, please do some research. I think you will find songs that you really LOVE that are from Michael and you didn't know it. He wrote songs for many other artists whom you all listen to. With that knowledge, would you also stop liking or listening to those as well?

For the love of God, let the man rest in peace. Please????

Azarias

Reaction score
Visit site
silly flhtifz
:(

:ban:

I guess you are throwing away your "benefit of the doubt" and making sure we fully understand your worldview.

J

jsteinb95

Also...don't remember if it was this thread or another...

pedophilia is an actual psychiatric disorder, not a label to be placed on all child abusers or alleged child abusers.....not every pedophile is an abuser, either, though it does contribute... i have no doubt that he was in fact a pedophile, but he is only an ALLEGED abuser. look at how he has acted his whole adult life - he behaved like a child in many ways, even his manner of speech was like a kid trying to pretend to be an adult.

he was a very strange individual who was probably suffering from the childhood abuse that he himself suffered, the trauma of being brought up int he spotlight and being raised by a drug addict dad (was it drugs or just alcohol....?)
Did it ever occur to you that he didn't really have a childhood because his father pushed him to sing. I believe that the purpose of neverland ranch was to be the child that he never was and wanted to share this with other kids. I think these people took advantage of him, because they are selfish and knew they would get money out of him. Yes, he's a bit strange, but I don't think he ever hurt anybody, in that way.

It actually wasnt a heart attack...truth is, he was in the local childrens hospital having a "stroke"
:eyebrow: 100% not funny
:rolleyes:

Well that's pretty creepy, all I will say on this.

WTF is your problem? I suppose it's "creepy" that MY 7 year old son is a big fan and was actually really sad about his passing?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So much insensitivity towards such a misunderstood, and mis-represented legend...dont ever wanna be famous...cause people are so freaking cruel to those who have acheived so much....

some of you people, really make me question the human spirit....i aint religous, but there is evil amongst us!

:shakehead:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Did it ever occur to you that he didn't really have a childhood because his father pushed him to sing. I believe that the purpose of neverland ranch was to be the child that he never was and wanted to share this with other kids. I think these people took advantage of him, because they are selfish and knew they would get money out of him. Yes, he's a bit strange, but I don't think he ever hurt anybody, in that way.

Hence this part of my post:

"he was a very strange individual who was probably suffering from the childhood abuse that he himself suffered, the trauma of being brought up int he spotlight and being raised by a drug addict dad (was it drugs or just alcohol....?)"

I have no doubt that his issues ALL stemmed from his lack of childhood, and the abuse that he suffered. Doesn't mean he wasn't strange, and didn't have those problems. Do I think he abused kids? Not necessarily. Do I think he had inappropriate relationships with kids? yes. Do I think he had those relationships because part of him truly believed that he was still a child (this would be the abused part that was still f'ed up)? Absolutely.

This also need not detract from the pain that his friends and relatives are feeling. I just don't personally feel any pain over it....

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Death and money seem to bring out the worst in people, this thread just seems to prove that once again. MJ was a legend in his own time in the music world. I do not and will not miss him any more or less than I would any other person I do not know. What MJ did or didn't do in his life is between him and God who is the only one worthy to judge him and who knows the whole truth.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
What MJ did or didn't do in his life is between him and God who is the only one worthy to judge him and who knows the whole truth.

Actually none of those little kids involved will ever forget the truth, no matter how much their parents were paid to.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, I have never been more appauled at how some of us are speaking to EACH OTHER. No need to insult the living or their opinions of the dead. But like everyone's mother should have taught them when they were 7. "if you have nothing nice to say..."

Bottom line is that if you Liked MJ then Let him RIP,

If you didn't then be grateful that you no longer have to hear about him, because he is gone. If the news comes on about him then nobody is "Forcing" you to watch it, go out and ride :)

but at the end of the day nobody is going to change anyone elses opinion, so let's be nice and respect everyone, living and dead.

PS: Derogatory terms aimed at the dead CAN still insult the living.

Last edited: