MD, DC, VA (northern) Riders...

Slow

SQUID
Reaction score
Visit site
anybody near rockville that can listen to my bike? the idle is lumpy, not sure if its the TPS or maybe throttle bodies are out of sync

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,

I'm headed up that way next month. I've created a group called VA/DC/MD/NCR Riders, it would be an honor to have all of you join the group and then we can keep in touch/plan rides/etc.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone in DMV area is available, me and some friends are going to be riding around 12pm today. We will be meeting up at Bowie town center parking lot near the three brothers. We will ride for a hour or two in Davidsonville area and then afterwards we can hang out, get some grub, whatever.

301 789 3588 if anyone interested let me know!

Map + Satellite view

msfitnetz

Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone in DMV area is available, me and some friends are going to be riding around 12pm today. We will be meeting up at Bowie town center parking lot near the three brothers. We will ride for a hour or two in Davidsonville area and then afterwards we can hang out, get some grub, whatever.

301 789 3588 if anyone interested let me know!

Map + Satellite view

I have yet to transverse the highways but very soon my skills and confidence has improve. Please keep posting any rides before the end of season.

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,

I'm in Woodbridge, VA, working in Arlington. I had a started a VA/DC/MD/NCR Riders group but didn't get many responses. I was hoping that it would grow into a group where we could meet and ride from time to time.

Maybe this will be the start of just that.

Looking forward to Spring. Some of my co-workers are planning a trip to West VA and one to Atlantic City. Both are day trips, leaving early morning and returning that evening.

Keep me posted on what's on the horizon for get togethers and ride alongs.

Time will tell.

:rockon:

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,

I'm in Woodbridge, VA, working in Arlington. I had a started a VA/DC/MD/NCR Riders group but didn't get many responses. I was hoping that it would grow into a group where we could meet and ride from time to time.

Maybe this will be the start of just that.

Looking forward to Spring. Some of my co-workers are planning a trip to West VA and one to Atlantic City. Both are day trips, leaving early morning and returning that evening.

Keep me posted on what's on the horizon for get togethers and ride alongs.

Time will tell.

:rockon:

DCSportbikes.net will have rides in the dc area. Most of the rides start in VA. There aren't many rides now, but when the weather gets warmer, they'll be one every weekend. They will post the meetup spot, route and ride pace. This site is very popular and has a lot of members.

DCSportbikes.COM is another local forum. It's not as popular anymore. The forum software sucks. But there are nice people on that forum. Again when the weather is warmer, people will post up rides.
These rides usually start in MD (which is nice for me since I don't have to wake up very early on a weekend.)

I'm on both forums. Even if you're not interested in going on any group rides, you should still join (.net since it's more popular and has more info) just to get opinions on local repair shops, dealerships, etc. It's a good resource.

There are a few other forums, like monkeyriders.com, but I'm not a member. I'm sure they're good too.

Hope this helps :thumbup:

Last edited: