MD, DC, VA (northern) Riders...

eLBarto

Reaction score
Visit site
Fairfax, VA!

Always looking for fellow riders to cruise skyline or any good roads! Season is ending, let's get out there people!

MasterAtArms

Reaction score
Visit site
In the quantico area! About to start fightering my bike if anyone wants to come by and help Ive got the beer and food!

foracco

Safe Rider - mostly ;-)
Reaction score
Visit site
I am in Herndon, VA. Used to ride in India all the time, all kinds of weather.

Looking for mechanics, DIYers, routine maintenance etc.

Got my neighbor's 2004 FZ6, love the little devil.:rockon:

motogp6r

Reaction score
Visit site
from N. baltimore county, i ride allover baltimore, caroll, and howard county md. i venture up into southern/central pa sometimes.

blackONblack

Reaction score
Visit site
NOVA here. I moved here about 2.5 years ago from the midwest, and bought my FZ6 a couple of weeks ago.

Anybody else who moved here from another area of the country notice the MASSIVE number of blind corners, unmarked traffic pattern changes, etc.? I've noticed it ever since I came here, but having the bike has really accentuated it (not being on a bike for the last 2.5 years also has made me a little apprehensive). That, combined with the congested traffic, distracted drivers, high number of crashes, makes me REALLY consider if this hobby is worth it for me. Of course, ATGATT (need better pants than Draggin' jeans, but better than nothing), but even with that and myself being very careful I feel like I still could have a serious accident or worse around here.

I came in here initially to ask if anyone knows of any decent long/open rides around here (still interested in that), but I also had to think long and hard if I want to go on roads I don't know that well given all I just mentioned above.

Phew....sorry for the rant :p Anyone else have similar experience? Any opposing views?

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Went out today and it turned out to be much cooler than I thought. Ended up stopping at a KMart to buy something to go on under my jacket.

Anyone got any plans for a ride soon?

Pa fz6

100 miles and runnin'
Reaction score
Visit site
New tires finally on, oil change this weekend. :BLAA: My brothers and I are riding from York, PA up to the mountains near Shippensburg, Pa next Saturday. The roster: 1 R1, 1 R6, 1 FZ6 :thumbup: