I'm 26 and just got my first piece of tail!!!

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
I am just back from 6 day vacation. It all started with 3 days visiting my best friend in Atlanta. While down there I was able to see the Aquarium, The New World of Coke, The CNN Center, and the High Museum. Also downed a few beers of course. After all the fun down there I had to hit the curves. I took US-129 through the GA mountains to of course Deals Gap. This is where I hit up the Dragon 3 times. Super fun if you have not went it is a must. Also I hit up the Cherohala Skyway and just about every curvy road around. The Dragon was fun but the Skyway was by far more scenic and relaxing not quite as technical. Yet, the Dragon is still my favorite nothing like the crap roads of Indiana. I spent a little time on the Blue Ridge Parkway not a whole lot but enough to get the feel. I will be hitting that up to drive the whole parkway one day that is my goal. One the way back home I hit up Cumberland Falls and a few Bourbon Distilleries in Frankfort Ky. All and all total trip count was 1,614 miles and $128 in gas not to shabby.
View attachment 5747

View attachment 5748

View attachment 5749

View attachment 5750

View attachment 5751

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice photos! Congratz on your piece of tail.. considering you hit it 3 times it must have been fantastic. I can actually hear your excitement in your post. Glad you had such a great time!

Deb

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you had a good time. Like your pics... thanks for sharing! I understand not having roads like that... here in FL our roads are all flat and straight too. I recently took a trip near where you were...
http://www.600riders.com/forum/members/troubl-albums-04-2008-fl-tn-back.html

Again, thanks for sharing, and glad you had a good time! :thumbup:

I know what it's like to live in Florida. I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for 3 1/2 years. Nice pics thanks for sharing.

Scott64a

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, man, next time you are down here, give me a yell. I live in Lawrenceville as does Ajeets, and I love to ride up there.

Send out an FZ6 "roll" call next time!!!

Get it? "Roll"?

har har har...

anyhoo, great pics and I bet it was a very fun trip.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am just back from 6 day vacation. It all started with 3 days visiting my best friend in Atlanta. While down there I was able to see the Aquarium, The New World of Coke, The CNN Center, and the High Museum. Also downed a few beers of course. After all the fun down there I had to hit the curves. I took US-129 through the GA mountains to of course Deals Gap. This is where I hit up the Dragon 3 times. Super fun if you have not went it is a must. Also I hit up the Cherohala Skyway and just about every curvy road around. The Dragon was fun but the Skyway was by far more scenic and relaxing not quite as technical. Yet, the Dragon is still my favorite nothing like the crap roads of Indiana. I spent a little time on the Blue Ridge Parkway not a whole lot but enough to get the feel. I will be hitting that up to drive the whole parkway one day that is my goal. One the way back home I hit up Cumberland Falls and a few Bourbon Distilleries in Frankfort Ky. All and all total trip count was 1,614 miles and $128 in gas not to shabby.
View attachment 5747

View attachment 5748

View attachment 5749

View attachment 5750

View attachment 5751
Nice one Jeff,

What a great ride, how's your bum? your photos are excellent to.
Thanks for posting them up.

Nelly

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one Jeff,

What a great ride, how's your bum? your photos are excellent to.
Thanks for posting them up.

Nelly

The weather was pretty nice in the mountains. Once I rode back down into the lower elevation the swap A$$ monster greeted me and hung with me the whole way home. All and all it wasn't to horrible.

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, man, next time you are down here, give me a yell. I live in Lawrenceville as does Ajeets, and I love to ride up there.

Send out an FZ6 "roll" call next time!!!

Get it? "Roll"?

har har har...

anyhoo, great pics and I bet it was a very fun trip.

I have a few vacation days left at work and will hit it up hopefully again before it gets to cold. If I head back down I will give notice or roll call as you said. Lol!! :cheer:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for sharing those Jeff! Looks like a GREAT time! Congrats on your 1st piece'o'tail! I've not gotten mine yet!

S

sportrider

cool photos!!! sounds like a heck of a ride.

P.S. I love your signature!!!:thumbup:

Scott64a

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a few vacation days left at work and will hit it up hopefully again before it gets to cold. If I head back down I will give notice or roll call as you said. Lol!! :cheer:

Sweet...
I know another person who is a fizzer, too, (she actually named her dog "Fazer", lol,) who would probably love to go on her '06 FZ6, too.

That would add three including me and AJ, but I haven't mentoned it to him yet...

We could have a good ride!