I'm 26 and just got my first piece of tail!!!

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
More cool pics! Thanks! :thumbup: I like the one of your FZ at the campsite... it looks like the FZ is enjoying the scenery!

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
More cool pics! Thanks! :thumbup: I like the one of your FZ at the campsite... it looks like the FZ is enjoying the scenery!

Yeah, that campsite was awesome. Every site at the campground had a lake front view and was only 15 bucks a night (for tents). Also they had showers and they were super clean and newly updated!!! :D

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn its Jeff enjoying those freeking mountain roads! I am so envious:tard:. I'm sitting hear in the office and you were riding the good life.:stupidpc:

That is definately a wonderful place to cruise:Sport:. I am glad you had a great time.:thumbup:

Lewis:beer:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The weather was pretty nice in the mountains. Once I rode back down into the lower elevation the swamp A$$ monster greeted me and hung with me the whole way home. All and all it wasn't to horrible.

Johnson's baby powder with corn starch helps with that.. it comes in different scents too so you don't have to smell like a baby's bottom.. give it a try, my husband was resistant at first... then he tried it ;)

Deb

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Johnson's baby powder with corn starch helps with that.. it comes in different scents too so you don't have to smell like a baby's bottom.. give it a try, my husband was resistant at first... then he tried it ;)

Deb

Yeah they sell something around here at the local farm store (Rural King)called "Anti Monkey Butt". Will check into the powder though thanks!!

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man nice pics really cool. Glad everything went well. Thanks for posting them. How do you put those saddle bags on the side? with a strap? does the mufflers exposed on the side not melt them? Sry new to motorcycles.

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Man nice pics really cool. Glad everything went well. Thanks for posting them. How do you put those saddle bags on the side? with a strap? does the mufflers exposed on the side not melt them? Sry new to motorcycles.

The side bags attach with velcro straps. I normally run the straps under the seat through the grab rail slots or holes. They stay pretty tight and don't bounce around too much. The exhaust that I have are the titanium cans from M4. They get pretty hot but while on the trip I had no problems with melting. Even with the stock exhaust I think they would be fine resting right up against. The stock pipes are shielded themselves with the outer exhaust cover that you see. So there is some (not much) air space in between the pipe itself and the outer shield you see. All and all the bags are pretty awesome lots of room for around 145-150 bucks.