I am Buying a PINK FZ6 Cup Bike!

Congrats with a seriously cool bike, Wolfman! :thumbup:

Pink does make the bike stand out, so if I were you, I woudn't dream of re-painting it:Flash:

May I ask how much it set you back?

very cool purchase! i would love to have those toys on my bike, but i would have a hard time having my track bike being set up nicer than my street bike. Could you use it as both? Modify or swap out the fairings to have lights and signals?

Thats awesome man!!!!

I would ride the helll out of it too.

:thumbup::rockon:

Nice work mate :thumbup: Big shoes to fill, I saw Amy doin 1:45s at Eastern Creek on that bike. Great buy & good luck with it on the track. Let me know if you are headin to NSW for some track time :thumbup:

Congrats with a seriously cool bike, Wolfman! :thumbup:

Pink does make the bike stand out, so if I were you, I woudn't dream of re-painting it:Flash:

May I ask how much it set you back?

$8470 plus freight.... only $500 more than what i paid for my other fz6 with 8000 km on it, no mods.

very cool purchase! i would love to have those toys on my bike, but i would have a hard time having my track bike being set up nicer than my street bike. Could you use it as both? Modify or swap out the fairings to have lights and signals?

I already have similar suspension mods and rear sets on my street bike

Nice work mate :thumbup: Big shoes to fill, I saw Amy doin 1:45s at Eastern Creek on that bike. Great buy & good luck with it on the track. Let me know if you are headin to NSW for some track time :thumbup:

If i could do 1:45's at Eastern Creek, I would be well chuffed, so it looks like I will be spending a bit of time at my local goat track, Mallalla, honing my track skills to hopefully get somewhere near that ballpark.

From memory, (that can be a bit dodgy at the best of times :rof: ) it was about $8,500.

All of the street gear comes with it, so it can be put back on the road in no time. :)

(Hope Jamie's ok with me saying this :eek: )

:)

No stress Dave, no secrets here. . . .except for the identity of the Mystery Pillion.

:Flip:

Great looking bike Jamie. I'd leave it pink. Sounds like fun and I'm looking forward to hearing about your tales from the track.

Sounds like a sweet deal, especially considering it's fully prepped. At least for a while I'm guessing pink will be fun - everyone can have a good laugh while you're getting faster and eventually you'll be adding insult to injury when some tough guy realizes he just got lapped by a pink bike.

Only problem is, after you're in with the track crowd on a pink bike you might end up having to have a pink bike forever 'cux that's how they'll all know its you.

That's cool!!!! I don't know if you have nascar in OZ ,but Dale Earnhart sr. started racin in a pink car and went on to be a nascar ledgend!!!! so pink ain't bad to start with at All!!!!! :thumbup: P.S. Ernhardt's nickname was "The Intimadator",guess the pink made him tough!!!! LOL .I see it as a good omen that it started life pink!!!

Congrats on the bike!!!! The pink looks good, and with the black leathers, you will stand out even more:thumbup:. Other racers will definitely know who is passing them:rockon:.

Well if you like the pink but want a little change you could always do something more like paint the front white leave the middle pink and the back red. Have it blended and shaped like you are going so fast the red paint is being torn away.

Can you send me your autograph and a date it so I can say I knew you before you were famous? ;)

Great bike and good luck with her!

Nice! You've got to leave it pink, don't even think about changing the color!
That'll be a fun little track rig for sure, nice find!

I want that bike! :( I would have bought an FZ6 cup in a heartbeat if they had them in the US!

You'll love it. There are a gazillion track bikes that are black or red or yellow or a replica of somebody famous's bike. That bike will stand out. :cheer:

You have it backwards, though. You race it and place well, and then you get sponsors. ;)

Back