Happy Birthday Reiobard!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, i just noticed it was our top posters Birthday! Happy Birthday, fellow postaholic...may you have a wonderful day! And get all the goodies you want!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday Rob!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer: The age roller coaster went up another notch :thumbup:

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday Rob!

Your only as old as your kids make you feel. Whenyou see you little baby riding your bike, you realize how old you really are.

Rich

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy_Birthday_Robert.jpg

Hope tomorrow is a GREAT day for you!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thank you guys, I will be working for my birthday (Fun, I know) but other than that i get to see my beautiful baby at night and my beautiful wife when i get home, i don't really need much else. Other than the warm weather to come so that i can go for a ride!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thank you guys, I will be working for my birthday (Fun, I know) but other than that i get to see my beautiful baby at night and my beautiful wife when i get home, i don't really need much else. Other than the warm weather to come so that i can go for a ride!!!

I am with ya...Kids, Missus, Bike....and a few good mates is all that's needed...

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday Rob , hope you have an awesome day & get all kinds of goodies for your pony :D.......... Ohh and would you look at that , i just happened to find a Rum to be consumed in your honour :BLAA:

Last edited:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy birthday mate:cheer:.

And for a pressie, I came up with this idea a while back for cold winter riding for you folk.....

View attachment 25052

Need 3x12 volt hair dryers. I've given you the idea...it's up to you to make it work...lol.:BLAA:

Cheers
Mike

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Happy 30th, I promise not to remind you again.:BLAA: I'm not far behind you. (23 months)

Last edited: