Happy Birthday Reiobard!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, i just noticed it was our top posters Birthday! Happy Birthday, fellow postaholic...may you have a wonderful day! And get all the goodies you want!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Happy Birthday Rob!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer: The age roller coaster went up another notch :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Rob!

Your only as old as your kids make you feel. Whenyou see you little baby riding your bike, you realize how old you really are.

Rich

Happy_Birthday_Robert.jpg

Hope tomorrow is a GREAT day for you!

thank you guys, I will be working for my birthday (Fun, I know) but other than that i get to see my beautiful baby at night and my beautiful wife when i get home, i don't really need much else. Other than the warm weather to come so that i can go for a ride!!!

thank you guys, I will be working for my birthday (Fun, I know) but other than that i get to see my beautiful baby at night and my beautiful wife when i get home, i don't really need much else. Other than the warm weather to come so that i can go for a ride!!!

I am with ya...Kids, Missus, Bike....and a few good mates is all that's needed...

:thumbup:

Happy Birthday Rob , hope you have an awesome day & get all kinds of goodies for your pony :D.......... Ohh and would you look at that , i just happened to find a Rum to be consumed in your honour :BLAA:

Last edited:
Happy birthday mate:cheer:.

And for a pressie, I came up with this idea a while back for cold winter riding for you folk.....

View attachment 25052

Need 3x12 volt hair dryers. I've given you the idea...it's up to you to make it work...lol.:BLAA:

Cheers
Mike

Happy 30th, I promise not to remind you again.:BLAA: I'm not far behind you. (23 months)

Last edited:
Back