Flipped the bike..........

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
random i know be today was my first real shower. mind you Melanie has been helping me wash at the sink since the wreck. but for those of you who've had a taste of road rash on a large portion of your body that first real shower is nice.

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys its been far too long but ive finally got the bike running and am glad to same she doing great. I got motivated the other day helping a friend purchase a 2006 R6 which i road an hoar home in the rain. but never the less i spent 8 hours the next night while it rained cats and dogs in the shed working on her and she started up the first try. I took her around the block a few times and ran a few checks all is well and ill be posting pictures of the rebuilt. Soorry ive been a ghost it just scared me more than i thought. Plus I bought a 93 Mazda Rx7.......

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Plus I bought a 93 Mazda Rx7.......

The Drift or the Street Race version?

I just read through your story, holy $hit, that was a pretty crazy accident, and you were determined to get back on the bike fast.

Glad things are getting sorted out. If you find yourself having flashbacks or anxiety you can try a homeopathic Aconitum Napellus 30c. The stuff is amazing. I had to take it after a car accident so that I wouldn't panic while driving. It worked like a champ and I dont' ever get that fear/panic feeling anymore.

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the rx7 to restore tastefully and bring to a respectable 375-400 whp. Ill drop some pictures on soon just been busy here with night shift at work. Notice my misspelling and poor punctuation. I think is ironic i crashed my bike and bought a cage thats faster. BUT so far the tha bike is doing great Tuesday is supposed to 60 degrees (dout it) and ill install her headlight and take her for a ride. I'm so excited to get back on the horse!!!!!

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the rx7 to restore tastefully and bring to a respectable 375-400 whp. Ill drop some pictures on soon just been busy here with night shift at work. Notice my misspelling and poor punctuation. I think is ironic i crashed my bike and bought a cage thats faster. BUT so far the tha bike is doing great Tuesday is supposed to 60 degrees (dout it) and ill install her headlight and take her for a ride. I'm so excited to get back on the horse!!!!!

Go for the veilside kit on that RX7 and you'll be my hero. I love the one they used in Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift. That car is on my dream car list.

Good luck with your ride. Just remember that you're going to see stuff that probably used to not bug you and you'll want to freeze up, just stay loose and remember you're practice/safety measures. ERCI might even chime in and say if it's a good idea to do the BRC2 or something similar to ease back into it. Your crash sounded pretty intense and it obviously doesn't just go away on its own. It took me about 2-3 weeks after my last crash to stop puckering up every 2 mintues.

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
that veilside kit is amazing. but that can get close to 15 grand if not more. thats the worth of the car. it is the coolest car ever though in tokyo drift.

I'll be fine and if i eat **** ill heal and rebuilt, amen. :thumbup: