Feelers for a 2009 New England Meet (Pick ALL dates you're available.)

2009 New England Meet availability?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
So, I'm working 24hrs from 8/14-8/15. I can't really switch since I work some of the other weekends. I could meet up with the group in a predesignated point, say in VT. I would need to sleep on Saturday until 1pm or so and then would need to count on travel time from Boston to wherever we meet. Is there a place along the route we could meet?

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
I have some and will pass them along early next week when I get my work machine recovered from the harddrive failure I suffered this morning.

Just got my PC back and going this afternoon. Here's some routes that were intended to get me from MA to Lake Placid but they cover a few options that head through southern VT which would be pretty easy to turn into a loop by connecting some portions. I'll try to chart a couple of more specific options and pass them along too.

I changed the extension to ".doc" to attach it so do a save as and change it back to ".gdb" and you should be good to go.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's another lodging option that's bike friendly:

Kitzhof Inn Cars and Bike Group Packages

Looks like they have enough availability to cover our group based on today's info.

This place looks good to me. Kellina wants to come too so I'll have company on the trip up. I'll more than likely leave here early on Friday and be up there before dinner and I'm still debating on trailer up or not.