• Still Lookin'

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking about this the other day. Seems like a lot of people bought their bike new. I bought mine used, from a member here while doing some research. I actually almost traded in on a new 08 last year. They were going to give me more that I paid for it on trade, and it would have only run me another $2K. I just couldn't do it. I got attached to the bike.

Please post year/mileage/price.

Used, Silver 04
$4K with 9K on the clock.

Last edited:

Burnspot

Reaction score
www.burningfiles.com
I bought my 2004 used with under 10k on the clock back in 2005. The previous owner had a low/no speed drop apparently as there was a bit of rash on the frame (cosmetic only) where a slider should have been and some other minor plastic scratches...otherwise a very clean bike for around $4k if I recall. I replaced the scratched plastics (side pods), put some Pilot Powers on it, sliders, FE kit, and started my tenure with it. :)

It's got some hard luggage in its future and more touring 2up.
ncvacation058.jpg

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
Used 2008 with 740ish miles on the clock. £4k

Previous owner traded down from a litre bike, and then changed his mind and went back to a bigger bike, at least that's what the dealer told me anyway.

So when I got it, all run in with 1st service completed.

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
HaHa I can't vote no choice for me. I bought my 04 new in 04 and my 06 used in 06 had like 600 or 800 miles on the ticker.:thumbup: