Devil exhaust cans?

Arty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

I was wondering if anybody had direct experience of the Devil carbon cans on their FZ6?

I would be particularly interested in any comments regarding the quality of fit and finish.

magnum_carbone.jpg

It is a real shame they don't appear to do the newer Devil Master type cans for the FZ, I think they would look really trick!

master_carbone.jpg

Thanks for any comments folks. :thumbup:

FZ6S2LDN

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
I have just ordered these today. Being delivered from south of france. Once ive received them and fitted., i'll let you know what there like. They do look and sound great.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those look hot. I like especially the new tips, all these exhaust are coming out with similar looks lately. Thanks for the post.

FZ6S2LDN

Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately, Devil's are very hard to get hold of. Having ordered mine I received an email, the production line are closed completely for the whole of August. Not good. They said they can have them ready for mid-sept, considering im going to the ring in early sept, its not gonna happen. Devil sounds completely unique, you should look at the two brothers, i think they sound better, also I have found a place that sell the Stainless Steel pipes for £485.

Good luck with the Devils.

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
I think the Devils have the best sound out there, very deeptone and awesome. The reason I didn't buy them, is because they are just TOO loud. Got me some LeoVince SBK's instead, and couldn't be happier.

You'll love the Devils, and they look killer too, but be prepared for some serious noise!

markgallagher

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered these and installed on my 2008 FZ6. The sound is great and they do come with DB Killers if you ever need to quiet things up a bit. Everyone who has heard them or ridden with me has come up and said that sounds great. The difference in power with just changing the cans to the Devil system is outstanding. It rides like a different bike with much greater power. I ordered them directly from the company in France. They arrived in two days! I am very satisfied with them and the fit an finish is of the highest quality. My vote is get them you won't be disappointed.

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Visit site
I've just ordered some for my 07 Fz6. I'm waiting for them to come, I also understand that they are releasing a new product line and won't have any available until ... well sometime this month, september, I'm waiting to hear for an exact date still, will post it when I found out. I should be getting information tomorrow, or even later today, they are pretty prompt about answering questions in my experience. Only problem I had was getting my credit card company to allow me to purchase something in France, fraud alert people were nuts.

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I just got my tracking notice for my set of cans, and they should be here in 2 days, so I guess they are in fact open for business here in America. Will let you know how they are to put on and what nots.

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright got them on, took me and a friend about an hour and a half, mainly because we were dumb @$$es. Its easy to put on, just remember to take off that screw under the seat that says do not remove while exhaust is still hot, or something like that and under that plate is 2 screws that hold the pipe in. There me and my friend are taking turns for half an hour trying to pull the stock exhaust out figuring the gasket is just on really good until I go, oh man what the heck kind of mechanical engineer are you. But after that was real easy. And they sound fantastic, as far as I'm concerned they are the best sounding exhaust out there, I don't care for the two brothers doesn't sound as good, look at good, entirely to common place, and even cost more too boot.

If you want some pictures of anything let me know what you want and I'll do what I can.

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just put in my order for a set of Devil Exhausts yesterday and got an email today that says they are out of stouck untill next week. Im still deployed so i have time to wait for them to come in. I will post a write up once i get back and get them on.

FazerNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
:needpics:

Go here: Exhaust Products - Yamaha FZ-6

That's my bike on the website. I met these guys at the Cycleworld Int. MC show at the Javitz Center NYC. That was back in 2004. They installed them no charge. The can sound friggin great! Look good too. Best sounding exhaust for the 6. I have 34,000 miles on them now. They do have a drawback tho. For those who say the gained power I would have to disagree - I've lost some low-end take off power. You lose back pressure with those wide open cans. Sure, you may gain top-end, but I don't use that range of power anymore. I would suggest a power commander with those Devils to regain the low-end and correct the loopy idle you'll get.