EXHAUST questions.. recommendations?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I located Hobarts site and just sent an e-mail. I'll update when I hear from them....

Update: The e-mail to Hobarts just got returned as un-deliverable.....

Scott
Try searching ebay - fz6 scorpion in the search field. He is selling scorpions at the moment. Contact seller through there.

Good luck.

cknatz

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah do what Kaz said , you can buy them from Oz or Ebay and you get DB killers and a KILLER system to match :thumbup:

THANK YOU!!

just got off the phone with Dan. Nice guy. Ordered a set of CF Scorpions this morning!!! :rockon: Great Deal.... Thank you again for the direction!!

:BLAA: CANT WAIT!

cknatz

Reaction score
Visit site
Scorpions - check out the following seller on EBAY - hobartcycle

I bought mine from Dan - he's in the US. Price was great. You might be able to ask him about the DB killers. He may be able to get them for you or at least tell you what the story is with them :thumbup:

THANK YOU!

I just got mine from Dan. Price was also great!! All the systems he has come with baffles! Thanks for the help.

CK

tiagofz6n

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm want to put Akrapovic on mine...

The best price i found was 690 € including installation. I forgot to ask if they include the cat. eliminator ...
Anyone with the Akrapovic here ? Do they have the cat. eliminator ?

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm want to put Akrapovic on mine...

The best price i found was 690 € including installation. I forgot to ask if they include the cat. eliminator ...
Anyone with the Akrapovic here ? Do they have the cat. eliminator ?

In my research of all of the exhausts available for the FZ6, the Akrapovic do not include a cat elim pipe.

cknatz

Reaction score
Visit site

MCFC21

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had odered the Devil Rockets €689 not sure when there are due to arrive but came off on a roundabout last Sunday so ....new Forks look like more important addittions to get now ..

Always loved the Devils ,cant go wrong with those id say lad

Fairport

Reaction score
Visit site
Call the toll free number for pipe city. Give them the product number from the UK website. I ordered the new style SS pipes and the DB killers. The db's are approx. $100 each but you can get them. I have them on my FZ6 and live in NY so your statement is false. Purchased last June. They are worth it since you don't get the annoying buz sound at 3000rpm. Plus your loss of hp is only one. I called the main number in the UK and asked for the dyno chart. That chart shows the run with and without the db killers. Total cost for exhaust and 2 killers was $592. Better price than TB.