April 21 (tomorrow) - Borrego/SD area

D

Dave.TX

Man I wish I didn't live 2 hours away!

I was in SD sans bike on Saturday but hadda fly home. Too bad I live 1,300 miles away. I'd fit right in with the taller-than-five-foot-Cliff crowd.

:BLAA:

Sun Diego FZ6

rides on!
Reaction score
Visit site
Man I wish I didn't live 2 hours away!
Haha, if you get to the point where you're really itchin to ride with some forum members, keep your eyes peeled for new ride threads and plan to ride with us soon. Riding season has arrived(does it ever leave SoCal? lol)!! :BLAA:

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a little clip from saturday. I had a tough time getting the angle of the GoPro right, sometimes you see more tank than road! But there are some nice shots near the end. :thumbup: For the most part, that's Goop in front of me (wayyy in front of me!).

All music by Spirit Sisters (my good friend Henry).
Spirit Sisters on soundcloud

PS - Do you guys think I should take the video down? You can't search or browse for it on youtube, and I don't think you can see any plates or faces. Let me know if you think the speedo is a problem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs56c77xQfM&rel=0]group ride 4-21 - YouTube[/ame]

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a little clip from saturday. I had a tough time getting the angle of the GoPro right, sometimes you see more tank than road! But there are some nice shots near the end. :thumbup: For the most part, that's Goop in front of me (wayyy in front of me!).

All music by Spirit Sisters (my good friend Henry).
Spirit Sisters on soundcloud

PS - Do you guys think I should take the video down? You can't search or browse for it on youtube, and I don't think you can see any plates or faces. Let me know if you think the speedo is a problem.

Great video! Thank you! I was wondering how the chest mount might look and it's a cool position!

Last edited:

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Or the other side of the planet! LOL

:BLAA: its not the same thing! I can actually make this ride if I wake up a little early, but by the time we are done with the ride I'm too tired for splitting lanes for another 2 hours. I desperately need to start jogging or something.

Vegasrider on the other hand, could do this easily.. then drive back to Vegas and go to the gym for 2 hours... and then go to a party the same night and get wasted.. and then be in perfect shape to teach a MSF class at 6 in the morning!

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
You guys wanna get back out there this weekend?

We talked about planning ahead, well it's already thursday!

I'm down for another SD ride on Saturday or Sunday. I'll be riding either way! :rockon:

nick

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nick I would not worry at all about removing the video. The #1 thing that videos are removed for is copyright infringement including audio, which I think you are OK with since it's your friend's band's music.

I have seen some ridiculous sh*t on YouTube before, and although I didn't have time to watch your whole video - only about the first third or so, I would think that all is well. :)

Thanks for video-ing and sharing. :thumbup:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to, but I've picked up a nasty case of bronchitis and have been in bed since yesterday. It's so bad I actually went to the doctor, which is rare for me. Codeine cough syrup, antibiotics and an inhaler for the wheezing. :( So I should take it easy this weekend, even though I would love to get out there again!

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to, but I've picked up a nasty case of bronchitis and have been in bed since yesterday. It's so bad I actually went to the doctor, which is rare for me. Codeine cough syrup, antibiotics and an inhaler for the wheezing. :( So I should take it easy this weekend, even though I would love to get out there again!

Ah bummer!! Bronchitis?? Sorry to hear you're feeling down man. I hope those drugs get you back on track. I'll have to make due without the Goop pace bike riding in front of me.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Crap! I know you were feeling it Saturday... Sorry to hear your under the weather brother Goop!

I'll be with my favorite girl this weekend so I'm not riding unless it's an emergency...You know saving the world etc. stuff like that...:rolleyes:

ba4x

Reaction score
Visit site
chomorro and I went for a ride today! It was great.

Took Dehesa road out from El Cajon, through Japatul Valley road, up Sunrise highway and Mt Laguna, down through Cuyamaca Rancho State Park, then back through Japatul Valley road again on the way back.

Here's a clip from the ride home on Japatul (growing to be my favorite road...)

Music by my friend's band Note to Self
the kids call it note to self.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0FDTQWyJDw]group 4-29 japatul - YouTube[/ame]

cheers! :rockon: