San Diego: Fook it! Let's ride! 4-27-13

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! Verharen is going to think she hooked up with a bunch of hoons!

Wait a minute?

Next time I see J.Peterson I'm going to try to get him to join us here Lol! :rockon:

This was another crazy stop and it wasn't J.P. that did the initial stop and it was the first time I met J.P.
When I ask the LEO that stopped us if it was J.P. pulling up in the SUV he said, It is, how do you know him? I said it's sort of a long story. He went back to the SUV and J.P. came up to me and said, "I don't know you , how do you know who I am? I told him about the FZ6 forum riders he stopped about 2 years ago. He asked, "In Borrego?" "I remember it was a cool bunch of riders!" Lol!

PB+115.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wonder if he ever wants to become motors? LOL if he joined.

We had a motocop out of, I think, Newport Beach with us in one ride. He had a GSXR 1000. Good guy and we had a great ride that day. We rode Idyllwild on that trip.

I'll ask J.P. next time I see him.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL! Verharen is going to think she hooked up with a bunch of hoons!

Wait a minute?

Yeah :rolleyes: Just think, I was going to share my experiences with handcuffs, but I thought you might think I was a hoon. And no, I won't tell you the story. LOL! It won't be nearly as interesting whatever you just imagined. I've got to go polish my halo now...I don't want you to get the wrong impression. :innocent:

Thanks VEGASRIDER for the link to the story and the NorCal/SoCal 2010 ride. I think I may fit in with you guys just fine.

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Yeah :rolleyes: Just think, I was going to share my experiences with handcuffs, but I thought you might think I was a hoon. And no, I won't tell you the story. LOL! It won't be nearly as interesting whatever you just imagined. I've got to go polish my halo now...I don't want you to get the wrong impression. :innocent:

Thanks VEGASRIDER for the link to the story and the NorCal/SoCal 2010 ride. I think I may fit in with you guys just fine.

WOOOOOO, Wips and handcuffs!! or wait you didn't say anything about wips:rolleyes:
See what happens when you leave things to our imagination:BLAA:

Jerry