What is Your Favorite Sport?

What are your Favorite Sports? Multiple Votes ON.

• Track & Field (Running, Jumping and Throwing Contests)

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Aquatics (Swimming, Diving and Boating)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Gymnastics (Floors, Vaults and Routines)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Martial Arts (Boxing, Fencing, UFC and Wrestling)

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Shooting (Hunting, Rifle, Pistol and Archery)

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Stunting (Skydiving, Mountain Climbing and Bungee)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Baseball or Cricket

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Football (US Touchdown or European Soccer)

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • WINTER GAMES (Skiing, Snowboarding, Ice Hockey, Skating)

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Racing (MotoGP, F1, NASCAR and Supercar)

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
In Order...

Football - Go BUCS!
Baseball - Go RAYS!
Hockey - Go Sabres!
C. Basketball - Go 'Cuse!
Soccer - Go MAN UTD!

:rockon:

you mean there's people who like the Bucs? and the Rays? you must live in another state...... Oh yes New York I should have guessed.:D if you go to the games there are more visiting fans than home team...:confused:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
you mean there's people who like the Bucs? and the Rays? you must live in another state...... Oh yes New York I should have guessed.:D if you go to the games there are more visiting fans than home team...:confused:

Cant argue with the Rays, 10 losing seaons will definitely make some fans cheer for the overpaid and overhyped Yanks and Sox. I've been there from the beginning and I'll be there even if it takes 86 years, right? But you cant say the same for the Bucs. 7 playoff appearances and 1 championship in 10 years, Buc fans are tried and true. I dare you to wear an opponents Jersey to the RayJay.

BTW, Rays are tied for first in the AL EAST and their best pitcher hasn't even played yet. Rays with a solid pitching staff could be a force to be reckoned with. :rockon:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Cant argue with the Rays, 10 losing seaons will definitely make some fans cheer for the overpaid and overhyped Yanks and Sox. I've been there from the beginning and I'll be there even if it takes 86 years, right? But you cant say the same for the Bucs. 7 playoff appearances and 1 championship in 10 years, Buc fans are tried and true. I dare you to wear an opponents Jersey to the RayJay.

BTW, Rays are tied for first in the AL EAST and their best pitcher hasn't even played yet. Rays with a solid pitching staff could be a force to be reckoned with. :rockon:

there was 10 total bucs fans before they changed to the new uniforms and Ray Jay (from the sombrero dome) everyone hated them.... they just jumped on the new bandwagon.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
there was 10 total bucs fans before they changed to the new uniforms and Ray Jay (from the sombrero dome) everyone hated them.... they just jumped on the new bandwagon.

Local fans jumping on the support of the local sports team. How dare they.

Last edited:

dark_isz

rejected liberal
Reaction score
Visit site
NCAA Basketball - March Madness is the best time of the year!
MotoGP racing
NFL Football
AMA Supersport/Superbike racing

J

jsteinb95

Ok guys and girls. What in the hell do you see in FOOTBALL??????? Seriously...I just don't understand what is so entertaining about football. Someone enlighten me please!!!

Trncaba

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys and girls. What in the hell do you see in FOOTBALL??????? Seriously...I just don't understand what is so entertaining about football. Someone enlighten me please!!!

Oh the TIGHT pants!! :)

I like the game and following the game and watching the game. I really watch the games and enjoy it, hubby thinks I am weird!
Trina

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Have been to two NHL games and more semi pro games than I can count. Nothing like them :)

Trina

That goes double for Playoff hockey!!! Edge of your seat the whole time. Passed few years have been great for that in Buffalo, minus this year. Oh well...Sabres will be back next year! :thumbup:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site

Well I played football through HS and would've played in college but got hurt my senior year of HS. I still play a little but nothing seriously competitive. Football is a game of physical strength, analysis, and strategy. I love it.

rottenkid

Reaction score
Visit site
Playing: Soccer (my season starts on Sunday)
Watching: NFL Football (Unfortunately I'm a Bills fan), F1 (I went to the first 2 grand Prix in Indianapolis, Awsome), and NHL ( when the Sabres aren't letting trier best players go).

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Cricket all the way. I play 2-3 times a week even in the US!!! I love watching it too and learning the technical nuances of the game and then going and actually practicing while batting/bowling/fielding. I play pretty well too and captain my university team. :twofinger

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Voted Martial Arts. Judo is my favorite. Looking forward to the Olympics :rockon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkuTkdzVb_0"]YouTube - Judo[/ame]

Trncaba

Reaction score
Visit site
That goes double for Playoff hockey!!! Edge of your seat the whole time. Passed few years have been great for that in Buffalo, minus this year. Oh well...Sabres will be back next year! :thumbup:

Well have to admit to being a Penquin Fan. Sid the kid is awesome!
Trina

Status
Not open for further replies.