What is Your Favorite Sport?

What are your Favorite Sports? Multiple Votes ON.

• Track & Field (Running, Jumping and Throwing Contests)

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Aquatics (Swimming, Diving and Boating)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Gymnastics (Floors, Vaults and Routines)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Martial Arts (Boxing, Fencing, UFC and Wrestling)

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Shooting (Hunting, Rifle, Pistol and Archery)

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Stunting (Skydiving, Mountain Climbing and Bungee)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Baseball or Cricket

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Football (US Touchdown or European Soccer)

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • WINTER GAMES (Skiing, Snowboarding, Ice Hockey, Skating)

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Racing (MotoGP, F1, NASCAR and Supercar)

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Winter Olympics (any event)
Summer Olympics (any event)
Boxing
Swimming
Bowling
Contact Sports
Stunting
Racing
Soccer
Rugby
Cricket

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rugby, Rugby and Rugby & Cricket. I also like F1 now they have made it interesting and have gone off of moto G.P as its more like the old F1.
You have not put your likes down.

Nelly

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
Playing:Basketball
Watching: Soccer,basketball, cricket, rugby

If its raining or snowing any sport will do

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Playing:Basketball
Watching: Soccer,basketball, cricket, rugby

If its raining or snowing any sport will do

Rugby, Rugby and Rugby & Cricket. I also like F1 now they have made it interesting and have gone off of moto G.P as its more like the old F1.
You have not put your likes down.

Nelly

Sorry guys I just don't understand anyone enjoying watching (I can imagine playing the game) cricket, to me it's like watching paint dry ;)
I know in the UK I'm in the minority but what the hell. My brother can spend all day watching it :(

I like watching F1, soccer and rugby.

I like playing tennis, squash and sailing, but all of these things I've been doing less and less this last year.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry guys I just don't understand anyone enjoying watching (I can imagine playing the game) cricket, to me it's like watching paint dry ;)
I know in the UK I'm in the minority but what the hell. My brother can spend all day watching it :QUOTE]

Hi Martin,

I was exactly the same as you with regards to Cricket until I played a Nurses V's Consultants charity match.
It was excellent fun, the strategy, the running after the ball, the trying to hit a ball you can't even see. I hurt in places after that match that I never hurt playing rugby.
+ we won by six wickets.
Then I had another stroke off luck. I was ill for the entire England V's Australia ashes match (the one we one) I was totally wiped out and all I could manage to do was watch the cricket. Not to fast paced as to lose the game, Fall asleep for an hour or so and catch up immediately and it allows you to get your three square meals in. You can't tell me that’s not a brilliant sport?

Nelly

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I immensely enjoy watching NFL Football and i also love watching motorcycle races, but much more so if i am at the track!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know in the UK I'm in the minority but what the hell. My brother can spend all day watching it :QUOTE]

Hi Martin,

I was exactly the same as you with regards to Cricket until I played a Nurses V's Consultants charity match.
It was excellent fun, the strategy, the running after the ball, the trying to hit a ball you can't even see. I hurt in places after that match that I never hurt playing rugby.
+ we won by six wickets.
Then I had another stroke off luck. I was ill for the entire England V's Australia ashes match (the one we one) I was totally wiped out and all I could manage to do was watch the cricket. Not to fast paced as to lose the game, Fall asleep for an hour or so and catch up immediately and it allows you to get your three square meals in. You can't tell me that’s not a brilliant sport?

Nelly

I admit knocking around with a group can be a laugh but watching it is just like you explained, come back an hour later and you haven't missed a thing ;)

The worst thing is a lot of Dutch people who are genuinely interested ask me about the rules, now that's difficult to explain, especially between a test match and a limited innings game.

H

HavBlue

NDBA (National Drag Boat Association) but them folks don't come to Kentucky and it's not on TV much at all.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
In Order...

Football - Go BUCS!
Baseball - Go RAYS!
Hockey - Go Sabres!
C. Basketball - Go 'Cuse!
Soccer - Go MAN UTD!

:rockon:

Status