What are you eating right now?

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, guys and gals, spill it out. NOT literally! I know you're doing it. Admit it. Eating while you sit on your computer. Even if you just a half an hour ago had a full meal.

I just finished a platefull of mudcake with vanilla ice cream, a cup of tea and a nice piece of cheese(?!?). Hey, stop snickering! I have the flu and I'm feeling awful.

So what is it for you? What can be found inside your keyboard right now. :D

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, guys and gals, spill it out. NOT literally! I know you're doing it. Admit it. Eating while you sit on your computer. Even if you just a half an hour ago had a full meal.

I just finished a platefull of mudcake with vanilla ice cream, a cup of tea and a nice piece of cheese(?!?). Hey, stop snickering! I have the flu and I'm feeling awful.

So what is it for you? What can be found inside your keyboard right now. :D

Coffee.... Sitting here trying to get a photo contest / voting addon set up... Gonna need more coffee....

Hope your feeling better soon:thumbup:

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
Pepsi.

The caramel colored, carbonated, ambrosia that keeps me awake. The sugary liquid from where all other drinks are but wet sand in my mouth. I will not forsake you, I will allow no other to pass my lips and kidneys. I love you, and you are mine.

:ban:

W

wrightme43

Pepperoni pizza and Coke. Not Pepsi the evil beverage, but Coke the drink of the Gods. LOL

Trncaba

Reaction score
Visit site
just had a piece of Chocolate and had a beer about an hour ago, a Dark Saris, yummy beer from this area! Oh and a cookies, hum looks like I am snacking!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had Amish Friendship bread for breakfast... no lunch and I'm making oven baked chicken, mashed potatoes and shoepeg corn for dinner. Yum!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I stir-fried some beef, mushrooms, green pepper and onion for lunch; I don't usually snack when I'm at the 'puter, although a cold beer after a bit is possible...

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
I want some of what Botch is having, I'll even bring the beer. THat way you can get the good stuff and not the weak Utah colored water.:D

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just downed 1.5 pieces of salmon burger courtesy of Costco. They're great grilled or good if you nuke 'em. Followed it with some lemonade, probably not the best combo. It's Easter weekend and my wife refuses to feed me anything else other than seafood. No chicken, beef or pork. I'm a man for crying out loud, I need meat. :D

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
Just downed 1.5 pieces of salmon burger courtesy of Costco. They're great grilled or good if you nuke 'em. Followed it with some lemonade, probably not the best combo. It's Easter weekend and my wife refuses to feed me anything else other than seafood. No chicken, beef or pork. I'm a man for crying out loud, I need meat. :D

Grill up a portabello mushroom, with a little garlic and a light spritz of olive oil. Throw that puppy on a couple of slices of sharp sour dough bread with a little mayonnaise and swiss cheese. Tastes kind of beefy. Add a couple slices of whatever veggies you like(lettuce, tomato, etc.) and go to town.:thumbup:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Grill up a portabello mushroom, with a little garlic and a light spritz of olive oil. Throw that puppy on a couple of slices of sharp sour dough bread with a little mayonnaise and swiss cheese. Tastes kind of beefy. Add a couple slices of whatever veggies you like(lettuce, tomato, etc.) and go to town.:thumbup:

"Taste like beef", I could go for that.:D

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Miller light currently but I just finished off some bean dip......

1 bar of cream cheese
2 cans of chili
1/2 stick of velveeta cheese
salsa to taste
(i also add hot sause)
melt all ingredients in crock pot and dip in your favorite chip (i use tortilla chips)

oh so good but you will remember it in the morning :thumbup:

Bren: get well soon!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Grilled portobellos are the shiznit! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

good thread.....

Usually I have a Dr. pepper or cherry coke....that's about it, I only eat once a day (dinner).....so, no eating at the computer.

Get well soon. :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shifted to Lone Star beer after a dinner of broiled lamb chops, peas, french bread and salad. This is the first real meal I've made since my seperation a month ago. Not bad if I may say so myself! This cooking thing is kind of fun. :)