The "Off Topic" thread...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only downside to it is my wrists hurt way before I even reach the good bits. But power!!!!!

My wrist's hurt no matter what i ride these days...one has arthritis, the other has a dying Scaphoid bone, which is waiting for a bone graft, which i wont let them do till this summer riding season is over.....8 weeks at least in plaster apparently! Faaaaark that during summer.

:D

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
On a totally unrelated matter , my Dad arrived in Tasmania this morning for his 10 drive around the amazing state.............. Am I jealous , you better frickin' believe it :D

I thought I could smell a bit of Humpy in the air!! If he has any troubles of any kind, shoot me a call, if ya still got my number!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
????
What have you done now?

Oh, it's just the OEM TRX fairing in very good condition, with original decals, and red paint, that i bought off some guy in Melbourne in February i think, on E-Bay, and no matter what, would not package it up and post it to me...

Was gonna fly to melbourne to pick it up, but that's easier said than done! So Adrian has come to my rescue, organising pick up, packaging, and sending to Adelaide...

I was desperate, bike is moments away from being finished, and it was just sitting there, stuck in Melbournistan!

To say Adrian (AGF) has gone beyond the call for a bloke he has never met, is an understatement!

Now i just need to get to Melbourne to buy the Adrian a bunch of beers, and go find the difficult prick that was making it as difficult as possible to sort, and give him a slap!

Maybe i will ride the TRX over there, and do a big fat burn out on his TRX Cafe Racer, with my 100hp sympathetically restored Trixie!

:D:D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I could smell a bit of Humpy in the air!! If he has any troubles of any kind, shoot me a call, if ya still got my number!!

Thanks mate, I still have your number so if we need ya i'll give you a yell :thumbup:

And yep he is just like Humpy , looks like a Humpy smells like a Humpy :thumbup:

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks mate, I still have your number so if we need ya i'll give you a yell :thumbup:

And yep he is just like Humpy , looks like a Humpy smells like a Humpy :thumbup:

Should be easy to spot then!!!

And Jamie, half the reason I do things for people is the beer, it is the universal payment for any good deed!!