The "Off Topic" thread...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick one.....Dennis & myself have just set up a new Forum....Aussie-Riders.net

It is still very much a work in progress, but if you get in there now, you will be amongst the first people to join....

Australian Motorcycle Enthusiasts Community

Lots of stuff to be added at this point, but it's a start.

:thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick one.....Dennis & myself have just set up a new Forum....Aussie-Riders.net

It is still very much a work in progress, but if you get in there now, you will be amongst the first people to join....

Australian Motorcycle Enthusiasts Community

Lots of stuff to be added at this point, but it's a start.

:thumbup:
:steve:

I've joined.

The first "non" admin member.

:D

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
I am there, but until it's Tapatalk Native, I probably won't be a very active member - my phone is my portal to the inter-world

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd join up, but apparently I'm a spammer:rolleyes:. Probably 'cause of my email addy I guess.:spank:

Well as soon as I realised that my spam filter was cutting out the log in...
but now I'm in
A new forum to bookmark- excellent, love your work!!:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And your logo says 'Aussie-Riders.net' but the URL says Aussie-Riders.com. I'm a pedantic SOB, I know

Hmmm, we will get onto that....Dennis! :D

I'd join up, but apparently I'm a spammer:rolleyes:. Probably 'cause of my email addy I guess.:spank:

Hmmmm, we will get onto that too....DENNIS! :D

Teething problems....lol! :spank:

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Hehehe, what next. I thought speed cameras were the biggest revenue raising rort... Watch your language now...

Big fines for those who cry foul

Fcuking Victoria,1km over the speed limit you get fined,why do they think peeps are going off:mad:.The other night I was stopped for a "random breath test"(they had to force several cars over to get to me)The 5foot nothing female cop asks how fast I was going because she had to do $1-20 to catch up(I had a 2km head start I say)she then says dont give me FN attitude.I saw red.leaned in close to her & said your the one with the FN attitude ! At that point the other cop(male) told us to settle down.I flicked my licence at her & told her to go & check it.When they came back she was nice as pie(I think the male cop told her to pull her head in)& appoligesed for swearing at me:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fcuking Victoria,1km over the speed limit you get fined,why do they think peeps are going off:mad:.The other night I was stopped for a "random breath test"(they had to force several cars over to get to me)The 5foot nothing female cop asks how fast I was going because she had to do $1-20 to catch up(I had a 2km head start I say)she then says dont give me FN attitude.I saw red.leaned in close to her & said your the one with the FN attitude ! At that point the other cop(male) told us to settle down.I flicked my licence at her & told her to go & check it.When they came back she was nice as pie(I think the male cop told her to pull her head in)& appoligesed for swearing at me:D

I've had 'em swearing at me too (I like to needle them a bit though...lol). I'm gonna have to start recording all my conversations now. Just so I can't be done for something I didn't do. Personally I think everyone should just dob everyone in for all sweariing, and then take it to court. See how long it sticks with the court system clogged up with c***s like me.:Flip: (can I get fined for that smiley?)

They have so drastically taken their eye off the ball again. People getting robbed, and killed, and raped, and murdered, people unable to drive with licences car keys and fuel money, and they wanna do you for swearing...lol...what a joke. They just don't care about people anymore. Can you say, "Revenue"?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had 'em swearing at me too (I like to needle them a bit though...lol). I'm gonna have to start recording all my conversations now. Just so I can't be done for something I didn't do. Personally I think everyone should just dob everyone in for all sweariing, and then take it to court. See how long it sticks with the court system clogged up with c***s like me.:Flip: (can I get fined for that smiley?)

They have so drastically taken their eye off the ball again. People getting robbed, and killed, and raped, and murdered, people unable to drive with licences car keys and fuel money, and they wanna do you for swearing...lol...what a joke. They just don't care about people anymore. Can you say, "Revenue"?

I was waiting for you to "chime in" on this one!!! :D

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Its largely the governments fault... they see cops as being an amazing way to generate money instead of being there to protect the population (as you said, against REAL criminals).

RBT's I can understand are important, as is people massively over the limit (speedwise), but come on they are practically parking rangers these days. With guns. Plus they seem to attract the cowboys.

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Im in :thumbup: Nice work guys.

I actually logged in today with some unhappy news. The FZ6 & I are no longer an item. She now sleeps under the roof of another man :(

We had some good times & we had some great times. I rode that bike in all kinds of snotty weather & the only time I was ever left stranded was when the clutch cable snapped at the front gate of Oran Park after the last ever race meeting there, the 6 Hour.

120,000km on the clock wasn't a bad effort for the old girl. We did some serious miles I think the most in a day was 1260km, which included 6 schooners & a flat tyre & the Oxley Hwy under an inch of water. Was a terrible day for riding but we did it & we made it to our destination alive :thumbup:

I will still be logging on but I will also be frequenting the new forum as mentioned above.

For those of you who are curious..................... where does a man go once he sells his FZ6? He goes to the dark side & buys a Commodore station wagon :D Family man & all that.

I still have my GSX R race bike & will do some more racing next year but for the time being I am a cager. When the kids are a bit older & im a little wiser & I will buy another roadie.

Until then, see you at the track :thumbup: