Streetfighter V3.0

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Undecided...

I'm probably at least 12 months away from doing it. I thought about selling it now but not worth it...rather get better at leans and scratch this one up instead of the next bike.
I saw you got pretty damn good in that crash video...very fast and hard leans.

Last edited by a moderator:

JAY

GU, Drive 2hrs start over
Reaction score
Visit site
DAMN!! I wanted the exact same headlight setup. The phantom is definitely pimp dude. Glad you're okay though. Hopefully here in a few months I can have the credit card paid off FINALLY and I can throw down on a sweet euro streetfighter fairing setup. I like my Aztec8 5 3/4's but the stuff in europe is bad ass! KUDOS!!!!!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Undecided...

I'm probably at least 12 months away from doing it. I thought about selling it now but not worth it...rather get better at leans and scratch this one up instead of the next bike.
I saw you got pretty damn good in that crash video...very fast and hard leans.

Thanks, I get a little better everytime we go out, until I reach my limit and break my **** up lol

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
DAMN!! I wanted the exact same headlight setup. The phantom is definitely pimp dude. Glad you're okay though. Hopefully here in a few months I can have the credit card paid off FINALLY and I can throw down on a sweet euro streetfighter fairing setup. I like my Aztec8 5 3/4's but the stuff in europe is bad ass! KUDOS!!!!!

Thanks brotha! Let me know when you`re ready and I`ll give you a hand to get it in the US :) :Sport:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
HELLGATE!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :Flash:

Check out what got here today............. will be dropped at the powder coating house tomorrow:

2458490696_ddbc14d330_o.jpg

btw, I didn`t even realize you had an '07... that makes the top tripple even better!

Again thank you for doing it basically for free... that really rocks! let me know if you ever need anything imported from Europe.... I have connections everywhere :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks brotha! Let me know when you`re ready and I`ll give you a hand to get it in the US :) :Sport:

how much is it (if you don't mind me asking), I have a buddy who is making an old GSX-r into a streetfighter and that is bada**

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
how much is it (if you don't mind me asking), I have a buddy who is making an old GSX-r into a streetfighter and that is bada**

Well I am originally from France, so I still have a Euro account with some left overs there... I say that because the exchange rate is so nasty right now, it hurts, so my case is a little different (I would not have spent that money in USD).

The headlight was 339 Euros... or $520 USD. Shipping from Germany to the US will be about $100 (again the exchange rate sucks), but I am lucky to have family in Germany, and they ordered the headlight for me (using my euros though lol) and will ship it via their company (free).

Anyway, for you it`d be around $650 shipped.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Quick update: I am really happy, as I am having my gixxer headlight mini fairing rebuilt and painted (glossy black again) for $100! :rockon:

So now I just need to find a cheap gixxer headlight unit on ebay ("buy it now" at $200 is a little too much), and I`ll have 2 headlights...

I may sell it or may just keep it and swap headlights depending on my moods lol

Wouldn`t that be sweet? build a "snap-on" mechanism to the fork brackets so I can take a headlight off and replace it in seconds... hmmmmm

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
lol crash safety disconnects... that I could use to swap headlight too! there's a wavex patent waiting to happen! :D

BTW, pickup ready on the top triple :Sport:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Headlight delivered to my family in Germany... looks like I`ll be getting it next week only though...

And the top triple:

2472453232_10fd9fc451_o.jpg

2472453132_c271226b25_o.jpg

2471660369_5d2f72f295_o.jpg

2472482998_a039d432c2_o.jpg

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice!!! Although I'm not looking forward to the end of the riding season, I am looking forward to all the stuff I'll have powder coated when it does come! That looks GREAT Wavex!

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks bro! That shop does good job.... he wanted $20 for the whole thing, but I told him to expedite it (last time it took them almost 2 weeks), so he did it in 2 days, and I paid him $30 :thumbup:

Can`t wait to see the bars on this thing.

You`ll have fun taking everything apart, and even more fun putting it all together... these little things finish the bike imo :rockon:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do powders come in most colors? I want a nice dark blue like the Cobalt that will be as close to a match for the tank. I wanted to be different. Now, after seeing what you've done here, I'm inclined to add my top triple with the box of parts heading out. I just have to find someone who will do it and do it right without flattening my wallet!

I'm going for a unique look. :thumbup:

NM! I found three listed in the area, one specializing in bike parts so I'm going to swing by during a lunch hour and talk with them, show them what I want done and get a basic quote. :D

Last edited:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Do powders come in most colors? I want a nice dark blue like the Cobalt that will be as close to a match for the tank. I wanted to be different. Now, after seeing what you've done here, I'm inclined to add my top triple with the box of parts heading out. I just have to find someone who will do it and do it right without flattening my wallet!

I'm going for a unique look. :thumbup:

NM! I found three listed in the area, one specializing in bike parts so I'm going to swing by during a lunch hour and talk with them, show them what I want done and get a basic quote. :D

Yes, check here: Color Chart :: Olympic Powder Coating :: Based in Orange County, California, we have been serving our customers since 1974.

This is where I got mine done :)

Good luck on the quote... you should be able to get everything done for around $100...

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope you're going to flip those bars the other way before install.... :D :p

Looks GREAT!!!