Spy photos!!

onyx_riddle

Reaction score
Visit site
lol GOTCHA!!!

anyway I have not had time to perfect and refine any of this as we are working a lot of over time at the moment. but really very quickly here is an intentionally hard to see photo of what my bike currently is going through... poor thing :spank:

but i do have good things planned :)

Originally I had planned to make a sort of fz6/r6/r1 hybrid machine. But I just started to like that idea less and less.. Plus I started on this swap almost 2 years ago and by now a couple of people have lapped me and really, outdone even what my best efforts would be.

I mean I love My bike. Exactly the way it is. I don't want it lower, I don't want clip ons. I did, however feel like if i didn't get new plastics I would just never be content with my bike's aesthetics due to the *ahem* repairs I had done to nearly all of the plastic. So then it hit me. NEKKID!! and I LOVE IT! its got a lot more design changes in its future but that's her right now.

Oh and I have a smoked integrated fz6 taillight in the rear. Im gonna get a good pic or video later on in the winter when I get time to get some major "revisions" completed.

Can't stay off of it long enough to work on it :)

IMAG0471.jpg

Oh and all you naked riders, your bikes are WICKED with a 1down2up mod! Idc what anyone says this thing is a monster now. it pulled on me going into 3rd, what a beast!

Last edited: