Speedometer Bracket Group Interest.

Something is up with my paypal where it doesnt let me to go back in history.

those of you who have put down deposits please send me your info so I can request the remaining balances.

Thank you.

-Russ

Hmm.. your request to my email worked fine. Paid the remainder.

Those of you who have payed before 5pm yesterday, your brackets have been shipped. I will post tracking #'s to your paypal accounts tonight.

I believe I got everybody. But you havent gotten your bracket yet, or dont have a final request please PM me.

Sure do! PM me your paypal email and I'll send you the request. Earliest that I would be able to ship it is Saturday, unfortunetly weekdays are very busy right now with work.

I am Interested in the 04-06 round mount. What kind of price are we looking at?

Price would be the same give we get the same amount of interest. The more get made the cheaper the production cost. However I have to get my hands on one of the round speedos to take mounting point measurements.

Price would be the same give we get the same amount of interest. The more get made the cheaper the production cost. However I have to get my hands on one of the round speedos to take mounting point measurements.

What if I were to take good measurements for you?

Is it useful for you?

gpft.jpg

yes, just what i needed! I presume its in mm lol time to change my setting in SolidWorks. :)

Back